1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Mexico Historic 2.1

Mexico for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Mexico 1990 - Mexico for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yes, it's Hermanos88, in fact I think it's the only version I ever saw. I love this circuit, looking forward to trying it with it's new look, thanks :)

3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Not a track I'm familiar with Patrick but looking forward to becoming so. May thanks again for your work and also to the original creator.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Amazing track!!! Once again bring us another track with an incredible quality. Thank you so much Patrick, you are the master!!! ;)

A fun afternoon I stuck on the track today. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  5. and as always an excellent showcase from u TL. both you guys are great for the GSC community, thanks!

• Love Love x 1
  6. Thank's a lot Yusupov. ;) This sim makes me crazy like no other.:rolleyes:

7. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Oof, this track. This track. The esses and the Peraltada are sublime! Thank you so much, Patrick :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Thank you guys, always nice to read this :)

9. Can't get this track to show in-game? Not in the track list for me for some odd reason..

10. I think when I extracted it, it appeared inside a second 'Mexico GSCE folder'. I just removed it from the outside folder and tried again and it worked ok :)

11. DavidMk7

DavidMk7
    Premium Member

Have you got the F1_1990 track pack installed max? Once I deleted Mexico from this, the new version showed up. I have to say that, whilst you’ve done your usual brilliant work Patrick, it’s still not a track I care for, in any of its guises (it was always my least favourite circuit in GPL). I do hope that you can find time to update the other 1990s circuits though, as they go great with the brilliant F1SR 1992 mod.

12. Tks for the tip;)

13. Patrick once again congratulations. Another circuit to my list of classic "golden age" of F1 (IMO). Finding a balance between more or less downforce is a difficult task, since it is a long straight track and with many "esses" and as someone once said, Peraltada is also sublime. Thanks.

14. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

Very nice track fun to drive, high quality job :)

15. Sleeker

Sleeker
    Rudolph the Rednosed Racer Premium Member

Is it correct that the file after extracting is only 114 mb, or should it be bigger?

16. Sleeker

Sleeker

I put the track in my gamedata folder, but when i select the track in the game I get;
    gmotor error
    error opening MAS file sky.mas
    Does anybody have the same problem?

17. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

18. Sleeker

Sleeker

Hey Patrick,
    Thanks for the advice.
    I updated gsce from 1.25 to 1.27 now. I also put the sky.MAS file in the locations folder, but the track is still not running. 8(
    It freezes on the loading screen of the track.
    The track is 114 MB after extracting. Shouldn't it be a bigger file? I extracted it with 7-zip. Is there a better program to work with?
    Thanks in advance.

19. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Do you have some mods installed?
    Check your gamedata/sahred. Only one file.

20. Sleeker

Sleeker

Do you mean there should only be one file in the shared folder? There are 7 files in mine.
    The mods that I have installed are PCC_997 and the porscheVsFerrari.
    I took the mexico track out of the Mexico_GSCEx_v2.0 folder That seemed to work better till it also crashed in the loading page. This time I got 2 different errors;
    #1)
    gMotor2 error
    error loading texture ROADA_S for material GRVL2
    #2)
    gMotor error
    Error loading global material GRVL2