Metalmoro

If you are like me and more or less abandoned this car in GSCE, you might want to give it another try - to be honest i don't know if they changed the car handling also in GSCE or if it's an exclusive to AMS, but oh boy, you can actually race those cars now :)

Maybe it's also because i was driving the Opalas and for a very brief moment Formula Truck which made me drive a little bit different than when coming from GT3 cars, but i think that's not the case :)

So ya, i say: Give the Metal'o'more'o another go.

Wow :confused: what a car!

Where can I find more information about this car? Specs, etc. etc. Is there a car info page somewhere in game or on website? I know is dumb question.

Also, some help, please. While realistic I'm sure, the bouncing of the car is giving me trouble like motion sickness. Is there a setting that can help with the "world movement"? I see some cockpit vibration parameters in .plr but not sure if that is what I need or there is something else I should be doing instead.

TIA :)

Personally, I am in love with this car. The only thing that makes me quite sad is that it's rare to see it online, be it public or organised league/club race. I like the AI in AMS/SCE, but driving something quick and light can be frustrating. Getting hit in a Mini is not a problem, but getting even a slight mid-corner bump in Metalmoro can ruin a race.

Wow :confused: what a car!

Where can I find more information about this car? Specs, etc. etc. Is there a car info page somewhere in game or on website? I know is dumb question.

Also, some help, please. While realistic I'm sure, the bouncing of the car is giving me trouble like motion sickness. Is there a setting that can help with the "world movement"? I see some cockpit vibration parameters in .plr but not sure if that is what I need or there is something else I should be doing instead.

TIA :)
https://www.facebook.com/MetalMoro
http://www.metalmoro.com.br/novosite/

camera movement is in options -> controls -> advanced (or something like this .. can`t check right now)

The only thing that makes me quite sad is that it's rare to see it online, be it public or organised league/club race.
The vast majority of people prefer GT3 / Touring cars as those are easy to drive and if you don't want your server to be a deserted place you are pretty much forced to run those.

But that's where multi class racing comes into play.
Metalmoros mixed with SuperV8s and StockV8s? I'd be totally up for that.

Firstly multiplayer participation will need to improve drastically. Or the number of servers at least. There were some 100 servers in SCE at all times, but all but a few deserted.

I just hope current online participation is not indicative of players' multiplayer interest and that there will be more activity than in SCE. I hope it will grow, once MP functionality becomes fully operational.

Firstly multiplayer participation will need to improve drastically. Or the number of servers at least. There were some 100 servers in SCE at all times, but all but a few deserted.
Well, that's where we come to play, right?

But that's why i ask for official servers being displayed on the main menu.
When i launch GSCE/AMS i usually go for a test day or single race with a combination that's very unlikely to find in any sim's multiplayer part. Like for example Opalas at Floripa.
But if i'd launch AMS, see 10 guys are racing StockV8s at Cascavel - BOOM, i'd join.

Or: I don't know if this is possible or not (never hosted a server myself) but just do like FPS games did it back in the good days and put 10 bots on the server so people have somebody to race instead of just hotlapping on an empty server.

https://www.facebook.com/MetalMoro
http://www.metalmoro.com.br/novosite/

camera movement is in options -> controls -> advanced (or something like this .. can`t check right now)

Thx. Any idea what type of transmission?

Also if anyone has suggestion regarding lock to horizon out of the box (i.e. Not having to use head motion plugin) would be appreciated. Don't anything in UI that looks like will do it but i do remember seeing something about config, controller or player file change that someone claimed would do it but don't remember where.

Thx. Any idea what type of transmission?

Also if anyone has suggestion regarding lock to horizon out of the box (i.e. Not having to use head motion plugin) would be appreciated. Don't anything in UI that looks like will do it but i do remember seeing something about config, controller or player file change that someone claimed would do it but don't remember where.
sequential

I have been experimenting quite a lot with the setups for this car and I have to say that I am getting increasingly impressed. Unlike in most of the cars I have driven on this engine, it really seems to be dependent on your preference and style of driving. You're not just looking for an optimised set of values that are ideal for a specific track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%