1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Metalmoro MR18 for Spielberg GP

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by Matej Lakota, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Here is Metalmoro setup for Spielberg track. Since I haven´t driven this car seriously before, this is just somekind of basic setup, where I tried to catch happy tail in corners and set stability during acceleration. I hope it will fit at least to somebody for Friday˙s race :)

mod edit - link removed, you can attached a .svm file to the post, which I have done for you

edit:
    Just a small upgrade. Go lower with both front Bumps and Rebounds for click or two and also lower rear spring rate under 200. Car is now a bit understeary at the exits from corners, but overall feeling is much better :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 3
  2. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stingraymx

Stingraymx
    Premium Member

Totally new to these setups so ignore my stupidity. Can I copy his setup into a different circuit to use as a starting point?
    I ask as I copied it into userdata\myname\settings\daytona but when I select the circuit and go to setup the car, the file isn't there to load. If I create my own setup and save it, it appears in the same folder so am guessing I have the right folder.
    I right in thinking that the setup files are unique to a track?...thanks

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

As I remember, you need to copy and paste first 4 or 5 lines from your saved setup (like a head of document, you will see) to the file you downloaded, replace it and then it will show there, because new builds have been released since I˙ve made this setup. Setup file you can opet with notepad. (sorry, I am not on PC where I have SCE)

5. Stingraymx

Stingraymx
    Premium Member

Cheers....will give it a go tomorrow

6. Stingraymx

Stingraymx
    Premium Member

Hi...think I solved it. The file I downloaded had some \\ missing from the start of lines, so maybe that's why it wouldn't work even after copying the header info over from another file. In the end I just edited my "good" file to match your settings which seems to work...thx

• Like Like x 1