• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

AU Metalmoro MR1 Prototype@Toban RP Medium - 14Jan18

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Jamie, Dec 28, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 14-01-18
  1. Pappa_G_27

Pappa_G_27
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    Sorry, am out tonight now. my in-laws in town and still busy entertaining them. Have an awesome race.

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Stephen Gibb

Stephen Gibb
    Lost in the Misty Mountains Premium

Ratings:
    +429
    Sorry I never made it feeling like I'm coming down with a flu and overslept:(
    Hope you all have/had a good race:)

• Love Love x 1
  3. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +632
    noooo, god damn i overslept too, woke up few minutes ago
    i was so used to euro region races that totally forgot to check the time and timezone
    im super sorry, wont happen again!

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +573
    Hi Kenny, Did you end up eating too much at MacDonald's? If you sign up we would appreciate you turning up or at least messaging here and let us know you are not attending:) Hopefully next time:)

Cheers

5. Fred Locklear

Fred Locklear
    Moving bollard Premium

Ratings:
    +723
    Could someone post the replay of R2? It didn't get saved when the game crashed on me at the end of the race. I want to see just what happened in the first couple of laps. My brain was on autopilot in the first lap and I didn't even remember even making a pass at the chicane :)

Shoulda done better in the first race, but staying on the throttle with two wheels in the grass is a no no. Second race was better, even though Tony wants to take my podium away :).

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jamie

Jamie

Ratings:
    +356
    Great fun combo. Sorry about the love tap @Sun Levi . That messed up a cracking finish between you, @Sean and I. Did have a ball up till then though. Nice neat lines Sean. Impossible to get past without an error.
    I’m thinking the karts should offer us the same sort of fun.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. newtonpg

newtonpg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Whell, that's embarrasing...
    My first attempt to race @RD got a time zone mistake. Logged just 12 hours after time. Sorry.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Sean

Sean
    Premium

Ratings:
    +216
    Thanks Jamie :) I was slower, so the focus was to be error free, I made a mistake near the end of race one with @Kevin Harris on my tail and he took full advantage and moved past :( Same with @Sun Levi earlier in race 2, fortunately he made a mistake later and I got back past :). I did not want to make 3's a charm!
    Was a really fun combo though, pity it was so hard to pass, but made it interesting for the slower folk to keep focus and earn a good result :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. Jamie

Jamie

Ratings:
    +356
    Yeah mate. I think they are great for learning too. Driving with someone like Sun on your tail and keeping him there is really good for your confidence too. There is nothing better for improving your skills than running in close quarters.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +375
    That was a fun combo, I just needed more laps with race fuel to be more consistent. I was all over the place and with terrible tyre wear to boot.

Great times though and well done the guys up front :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Damien van de Velde

Damien van de Velde
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Watched the replay Fred 50/50 at the chicane. you were faster anyway..