1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Message of the day MOTD

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by BattleOvce, May 8, 2015.

1. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    I wanted to set this on the dedicated server but this feature seems to not working. Whould should I do ? I set it in dedicated server tool and rewrite it in multiplayer.ini and no effect Thank you

2. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    I believe it has been disabled; we don't use it either on the RD servers.

3. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    I saw it on BoxRaceBrazil that it works. Its nice feature to advertise a community site when you join i game.

4. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias

Ratings:
    +98
    I think to avoid excessive advertising, this option has been disabled, constant messages on the screen can distract drivers.

I can not say for sure, but it seems to me that this only works through some specific plugin.

5. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    As I said I saw it on BoxRaceBrazil server(2 days ago), that message appear only when a driver join on server. and then no new messages came out, its like welcom message. So im little bit confused that this doesnt work. Anyway it doesnt matter. I just wanted like welcome message where will be writen website of racing club. because I dont wanna put site adress into servers name. If anyone can solve this write here please :)