1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Message of the day MOTD

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by BattleOvce, May 8, 2015.

1. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

I wanted to set this on the dedicated server but this feature seems to not working. Whould should I do ? I set it in dedicated server tool and rewrite it in multiplayer.ini and no effect Thank you

2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I believe it has been disabled; we don't use it either on the RD servers.

3. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

I saw it on BoxRaceBrazil that it works. Its nice feature to advertise a community site when you join i game.

4. I think to avoid excessive advertising, this option has been disabled, constant messages on the screen can distract drivers.

I can not say for sure, but it seems to me that this only works through some specific plugin.

5. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

As I said I saw it on BoxRaceBrazil server(2 days ago), that message appear only when a driver join on server. and then no new messages came out, its like welcom message. So im little bit confused that this doesnt work. Anyway it doesnt matter. I just wanted like welcome message where will be writen website of racing club. because I dont wanna put site adress into servers name. If anyone can solve this write here please :)