MERRY XMAS from Brian and Kris!

Brian Clancy

Premium
Hi everyone!

Kris and myself would just like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year!:wink:

I would also like to thank everyone who uses the SRHF forum, you guys have made it the growing success that it is! Kris and I have big plans for the forum next year (Including finishing the tuts lol, sorry) and hope you guys enjoy using it as much as we do running it:D

Thanks guys and a merry xmas to you all!

And same to you, Brian. I've only been on the RaceDepartment forums for a short while, and the willingness to go out of the way to help out others which you, ReDi and others have shown is really impressive and appreciated...it's that kind of thing that keeps me coming back here.
:thanks:

Upvote 0
I`m really proud of peoples conduct here, as we`ve barely had to moderate anything!! lol

Moving the odd post here and there and thats it.

Goes to show the calliber of people we have here on the site is second to none. Everyone, pat yourselves on the back :)

Merry Christmas!!

Upvote 0
Thanks, and a very Merry Christmas to everyone here and a Happy New Year!

Have really enjoyed my short time here so far. Has been informative, helped a cpl ppl and look forward to more next year. Also hoping to have something finished for Brian to review in jan/feb.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back