Mercedes w124 (AMG)

Hi all, i've done some work with blender this year and it would be a pleasure to see them it game.
I really don't know how to integrate the cars (converting to .dof is already painful for me...), so I can give my 3d work to those who will be interesting in integrate them. They already don't have an interior but if there is some interest for them I can do it.
I let you some renders about the car :
w1248.png

w1246.png

w1247.png

w1243.png

I'm on bmw M5 E34 actually, not finished yet :
e341.png

e345.png

Really nice work.
Interiors are really important in Racer, since it's a simulator most people will prefer to drive from the inside. Do you have any wireframes? The reason I ask is that it helps determine the efficiency of the model, and that helps when it comes to evaluating it for a sim vs rendering.
Again, good job. :)

Alex Forbin

I don't know which version of Blender you are using but I made a tutorial to build a car in Blender which includes an exporter that works with a GUI that pops up in a Blender window. The exporter was made by Brent Burton and the GUI by Mr. Camouflage. It works very well with Blender versions up to 2.49. It may not work well with 2.5 versions as I haven't tested it with those. It comes with full instructions for the exporter.

Great model!

If you are interested, heres the link:
Build a car in Blender download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7jkbame9cq2z27u

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%