Resource icon

Skins Mercedes W04 Mid season update (BBM logo) 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
-Clarity- submitted a new resource:

Mercedes W04 Mid season update (BBM logo) - Mid season update of the Mercedes Petronas F1 Team skin for F1 2013

Hey there. This is my first mod so feel free to comment if you find something that you dislike or if I made a mistake :3 ..

This is the mid season update of the Mercedes W04 including the Blackberry messenger logos on the sides of the chassis and on the front wing just above the car number.

l2cggp.jpg

Read more about this resource...

The BBM logo on the nose is fine but the ones on the side are kinda small imo and are in completely different positions/not symmetrical.

The BBM logo on the nose is fine but the ones on the side are kinda small imo and are in completely different positions/not symmetrical.

I'm sorry, there's absolutely nothing I can do for the symmetrical bug. Its how Codies made the textures which is a problem. There's one space to edit, not two like there was for most cars in F1 2012.

About the size problems, if I ever try to increase the size, here's the result

40otb0.jpg

The blackberry logo is cut out.

Its because the car was designed only for the old blackberry logo to fit. If you want I can put back the old blackberry in another mod and let you know about it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back