Resource icon

Skins Mercedes W-05 DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
F1 2014 Mercedes W05 , :thumbsup:
Untitled-1.jpg

Nice thanks. :thumbsup:
I See a few differences on both after looking at them closely ,
On mine at the back maybe the black needs making higher like yours , on yours the blackberry logo as a white background around it ,
But nothing major both still look great :thumbsup:

On mine at the back maybe the black needs making higher like yours , on yours the blackberry logo as a white background around it ,

Yep.
I was thinking of releasing the mp4 29.
What do you thing of the colour on it. Is it like usual chrome or a bit greyish type.
As there is not much difference to the texture other then the name on it in place of their main sponsor.
Mclaren MP4 29.115.jpg

Yep.
I was thinking of releasing the mp4 29.
What do you thing of the colour on it. Is it like usual chrome or a bit greyish type.
As there is not much difference to the texture other then the name on it in place of their main sponsor.
View attachment 49371
I Find that in photoshop the colors are deceiving you can only really see whats what in game ,
But I think that if you have not made any changes to the specco map then really should not make that much of a difference , But I only have CS6 CC , And have never used KeyShot as I can not afford it , If I had the spare money then maybe would buy it , But again you still need photoshop to edit the textures anyway and you still need the 3DModels to make a good job , So I prefer to use CS6 anyway ,
But yes it looks awesome :thumbsup:

The best car i think is an mix from both cars...;)Gerald´s has more the silver color.Yours i think is a bit to much chrome....my favorite would be the livery on the HRT model...:whistling:

I Find that in photoshop the colors are deceiving you can only really see whats what in game ,
But I think that if you have not made any changes to the specco map then really should not make that much of a difference , But I only have CS6 CC , And have never used KeyShot as I can not afford it , If I had the spare money then maybe would buy it , But again you still need photoshop to edit the textures anyway and you still need the 3DModels to make a good job , So I prefer to use CS6 anyway ,
But yes it looks awesome :thumbsup:

Ok thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back