Resource icon

Skins Mercedes Standard Skin HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hmm that would be a pity ... but maybe you can not do nothing:(
Why can't I?I will try to do the most of the cars in DHD as well as i did with my ferrari. The only thing that restricts me about that is that i would need all logos in eps and finding those are very hard.

Do it better?I pretty much pasted logos higher than 4000x4000 , used ML's rivets, did the carbon parts, so don't really think i could done it better, he said it himself that it's perfect.The only thing that could be better is the specocc but there seems to be no problem with my skin.Love how some people behave at somebody's work while i putted almost 10 hours into that skin. Just use my skin on ultra and you will see the difference easly.Of course he can do it better because he has been skinning far longer before me, but he said it himself it's perfect.He couldn't done it any better beleive me.

I'm not gonna debate with you,I said my piece.All i did is asked the man if he could do it.It's not my problem if you can't take some critique.First you said of course he can do it better and then you said he can't do it better.

Leave ML2166 in peace Bro.
By this time last year he had produced the best detailed cars around.
And you guys kept on busting his BALLS....
And he decided to delete his Folders from this forum.
So PLEASE not again
Thank You fro your time

I'm not gonna debate with you,I said my piece.All i did is asked the man if he could do it.It's not my problem if you can't take some critique.First you said of course he can do it better and then you said he can't do it better.
Make mods yourself then in case of being a complete idiot. Thanks to people like you other members of the community are the victim of modders quiting their brilliant job because you are to disrespectful... So just shut up, act like an adult and DEAL WITH IT --'

please excuse my ignorance, i skipped f1 2012 and i presume that was where dhd started? i know in f1 2011 hd 4096 x 4096 skins were superb, so is dhd 8192 x 8192? how much does this change the eye candy aspect and how much does it kill frame rates?

Cheers

F1A

please excuse my ignorance, i skipped f1 2012 and i presume that was where dhd started? i know in f1 2011 hd 4096 x 4096 skins were superb, so is dhd 8192 x 8192? how much does this change the eye candy aspect and how much does it kill frame rates?

Cheers

F1A
Well if you have a high end gaming system you cant feel the difference performance wise,but you are running a budget system with low end card, it might hit the performance but how much i cant tell.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%