AC Mercedes SLS AMG @ SALZBURGRING - Wed 3rd September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm out if it's leas than 10, otherwise just hotlapping once I make a mistake. Would rather this was postponed and possibly a different track, not sure if SLS will shine here
This is a new car and it is quite tailhappy i would say...so the chance of me spinning tonight is very high also....

...unless someone maybe has a beginner friendly setup.... @Akis Kevrekidis ??? :whistling::D:D

This is a new car and it is quite tailhappy i would say...so the chance of me spinning tonight is very high also....

...unless someone maybe has a beginner friendly setup.... @Akis Kevrekidis ??? :whistling::D:D
You may try lowering the rear tyres pressure by 2-3 psi and put some positive toe too.
But the car will still spin easily if you slam the throttle. It can't handle its own power I guess :D

moo-cow.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D560

It was nice, but there were not many places for clean overtaking (at least with the boat we drove tonight).
That cow's milk got sour after so much noise and pollution haha!

@Christoph Wohlkönig sorry for the 15 min difference in the server :(

I'd like to compliment all the guys for being that patient (especially in the first laps). We were all so close together there and as Akis said, with these boats it is very difficult and risky to do a safe overtake on this track. Very well done guys! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back