1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercedes Red&Grey Re-skin [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by Reece J, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reece J submitted a new resource:

ML2166 Red+Grey (1.0) - A darker skin for ML2166 plus red contours

Read more about this resource...
  2. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

What is this? I see white dots on the BlackBerry logo
    My eyes :barefoot:
  3. haha, I missed the part where I meant to mention that my screenshots are princreened into paint and resized and I spent most of time on the two Petronas logos haha
  4. white dots? maybe because of specocc or something?
  5. Milos

But it's hurting my eyes soooo much :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Possibly, It may be the aliasing I am running, looks better when the scene is in motion. Also I think its down to the time I spent in changing the texture around the logo, its not all fully developed yet.
  7. i don't remember clearly but i think blackberry logo on merc has an "emboss" effect on it .but not white dots i think. :D

did you touch the specocc file? and what kind of setting that you use in your game? i see you only change a small details on this skin.
  8. tribute to ML2166 :roflmao:
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Me as well :D

10. never changed the Specocc file, the blackberry logo does have a white 3d effect beneath it, I think this is causing the issue.
  11. So you telling that, you still keep the original speccoc ? :cautious:
  12. I had no idea that it had to be changed to stop issues. I thought it just affected the shaders and the way the game reflected surfaces off of it. This is my first skin change attempt so, errors were bound to happen :p
  13. Milos

Everyone makes mistakes m8 ;) But you have to fix it :thumbsup:
  14. You could ask somebody to make it for you, buddy ;)
  15. he just change the colors (green contour to red, grey to dark grey), so the level of original specocc maybe fine. but if he change some logo etc, or turn the car color into another color/paint effect that would be the case.
  16. I'm still working on the skin, just wanted to post a 'first version' of it. Will maybe fix it soon idk :p
  17. Ah, ok
  18. It's ok, we are just discussion
  19. If this is the case il change it when I get the chance/can be bothered :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.