Mercedes downplays first spat of 2015

Well then Nico should have qualified on pole, but he didn't, it is what it is. If dirty air were such an issue, the pole position qualifier would always win since they usually get out in front first. The bottom line is that Hamilton was considerably quicker and proved it right before his tire change when he ripped off two back to back fastest laps, it was quite clear at that point he had been holding back.
It's clear that Rosberg doesn't have an answer at the moment to stop Hamilton.
I wonder when Rosberg is gonna return to his usual aggressive self on track.

It's clear that Rosberg doesn't have an answer at the moment to stop Hamilton.
I wonder when Rosberg is gonna return to his usual aggressive self on track.

I know its got to be frustrating for Rosberg but he can be the number 2 guy at Mercedes and continue to place consistently in the top 3 since Mercedes still seems to have the best car/team at the moment or he could leave and try to be the number 1 guy on another team and place consistently outside the top 3.

Well then Nico should have qualified on pole, but he didn't, it is what it is. If dirty air were such an issue, the pole position qualifier would always win since they usually get out in front first. The bottom line is that Hamilton was considerably quicker and proved it right before his tire change when he ripped off two back to back fastest laps, it was quite clear at that point he had been holding back.
It depends on the track layout, China has a good amount of high speed corners, which is why dirty air had a major effect, and Lewis managed to use this to his advantage really well :)

With just a few teams left in F1 they have to manufacture some Drama. I mean Mercedes still has the field covered for now. The results are nearly predictable barring any mechanical failures bad tyre strategy (AMG), or crashes. If I wasn't a Lewis Hamilton fan I'd abandon the sport all together due to lack of competition. At least Vettel is showing some promise in that Ferrari and perhaps it may even be a factor before the end of the season. F1 needs more Parody. Be nice to see a Williams or a Sauber compete for win instead of being just a also-ran.

Haters can disagree, but You know deep down inside, I'm right!

The big teams are controlling f1, i'd even say big manufacturers, it's them who complicated this thing so much so that they are the only ones who can compete! with normal formula/engines, there is a risk for them that small teams could kick their arses ... people will then wonder why they should buy 2 M $ cars when the manufacturers are getting smashed by small teams in f1, and would question their quality :D

That's why F1 is dying, and there is no solution in the horizon.

Last edited:
With just a few teams left in F1 they have to manufacture some Drama. I mean Mercedes still has the field covered for now. The results are nearly predictable barring any mechanical failures bad tyre strategy (AMG), or crashes. If I wasn't a Lewis Hamilton fan I'd abandon the sport all together due to lack of competition. At least Vettel is showing some promise in that Ferrari and perhaps it may even be a factor before the end of the season. F1 needs more Parody. Be nice to see a Williams or a Sauber compete for win instead of being just a also-ran.

Haters can disagree, but You know deep down inside, I'm right!
I think you meant "Parity". If not I apologize and would suggest the circus, any circus as a parody to F1. With of course Bernie in a dunce hat as the ring master.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back