1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercedes confirm Brawn departure

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Howard, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Howard

Staff Emeritus | F1 Engineer Premium Member

Howard Choularton submitted a new blog post:

Mercedes confirm Brawn departure

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
  2. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

Maybe he can team up with Jeremy Burgess and together they can go work on the Nissan tricycle Deltawing car thingy :p
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hope he stays in F1. That Ferrari is "stressing" that he will not rejoin the team is a positive sign. Ferarri it is then :)
  4. Replace Whitmarsh......? Doubt it.
  5. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Bernie's replacement? Not likely but that'd be cool
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hopefully, this move will not come back to bite Mercedes in the tail next season.
    I think their idea of having multiple people running the pitwall is downright stupid.
    It's okay to have brilliant technical people giving input, but at the end of the day one person has to be accountable...much like a ship's captain.
  7. Personally I am interested to see if this will work because their are a very few top teams who run like this. It's hard to say that one person running everything is better than what Mercedes is going to apply.

I just hope they know what they are doing because 2014 is their only fair shot on actually producing a very fast car due to the regulation changes.
  8. Not that much care about who in who out, i only want a more challenging season between teams & drivers not like what having in this 2013 season, i dont hate Vettel but competition like this is just too boring so much so i actually not interest & didnt watch the last 7 / 8 races at all since Red Bull is too quick & the rest of the cars are just too slow. I personally dont think there are any tier 2 car in 2013 season, Red Bull is tier 1 and the rest is tier 3 / 4 / 5.