Mercedes confirm Brawn departure

Howard Choularton submitted a new blog post:

Mercedes confirm Brawn departure

Current Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn is to leave Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team on 31 December, after rumours surfaced last month.

The 59-year-old is standing down due to disagreements between the team and himself regarding the management structure that is currently in place.

It is understood that it was Mercedes intention to have Brawn stay on for 2014, however Brawn made it clear he would only...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Hopefully, this move will not come back to bite Mercedes in the tail next season.
I think their idea of having multiple people running the pitwall is downright stupid.
It's okay to have brilliant technical people giving input, but at the end of the day one person has to be accountable...much like a ship's captain.

Not that much care about who in who out, i only want a more challenging season between teams & drivers not like what having in this 2013 season, i dont hate Vettel but competition like this is just too boring so much so i actually not interest & didnt watch the last 7 / 8 races at all since Red Bull is too quick & the rest of the cars are just too slow. I personally dont think there are any tier 2 car in 2013 season, Red Bull is tier 1 and the rest is tier 3 / 4 / 5.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%