Resource icon

Skins Mercedes Black Edition 2014-07-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marciu submitted a new resource:

Mercedes Black Edition - This mode was completely made from scratch, respecting the original but in black.

e7f55a78ca0c9cdaef27cb3aa2cad3dc.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Yes, as I said, I made this skin completely from scratch. I started by picking up the original and try to manipulate only the colors, but due to lack of resolution, I ended up using it only as a base, and made a new one. I replaced all logos and maps of carbon fiber and made it into HD.
The work is 100% mine.
About the image ... just in case you ask how i did it... it is part of my portfolio as 3D artist.
I can show some others ...

66ba7dab5ee2b722bf9d8b10da933494.jpg

a3f8f3fd536db4e9141d9c3ecfdd06e3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, as I said, I made this skin completely from scratch. I started by picking up the original and try to manipulate only the colors, but due to lack of resolution, I ended up using it only as a base, and made a new one. I replaced all logos and maps of carbon fiber and made it into HD.
The work is 100% mine.
About the image ... just in case you ask how i did it... it is part of my portfolio as 3D artist.
I can show some others ...

66ba7dab5ee2b722bf9d8b10da933494.jpg

9c313028dc596dd6bac1318932da2ca3.jpg
I was not accusing you of anything, just wanted to clear up what vadimtop wanted to say :)

And by the way, the UPS logo on the Ferrari is inverted. Just in case you didn't already notice.

And by the way, the UPS logo on the Ferrari is inverted. Just in case you didn't already notice.

Yes :D its a shame. I realized right at the moment i finished rendering.
But for the purpose of the image, does not really matter. This happened because I made a mirror of that geometry section to save labor and time. I'll fix it anyway ....
EDIT: Fixed ^^

Needforspeedgamer, no, it's not a game. It is a 3D scenery made in 3ds Max with Vray lighting, materials and physical camera. I did it to train my skill in motion blur and depth of field.

Last edited:
How did you do this :confused: I want to know, please :D
e7f55a78ca0c9cdaef27cb3aa2cad3dc.jpg

Looks great and ice skin by the way, good job ;)
EDIT: It looks a lot better than renders (my opinion :p )
fe2-51-jpg.55726

(Example: this is my Ferrari skin mod)
That scene can be done in Keyshot too. You just need to have 3dsmax and that 3dSim (don't know it's proper name ) program @chargingcar can probably help you in this. BTW that render looks like as if it was made in Photoshop CC or in Cinema 4d.

By the way a render like that is meaningless. A simple in-game screen of the garage would do the trick. I don't know why would you want to waste your time by doing such a complex render like that for a game like this.

That scene can be done in Keyshot too. You just need to have 3dsmax and that 3dSim (don't know it's proper name ) program @chargingcar can probably help you in this. BTW that render looks like as if it was made in Photoshop CC or in Cinema 4d.

By the way a render like that is meaningless. A simple in-game screen of the garage would do the trick. I don't know why would you want to waste your time by doing such a complex render like that for a game like this.
I got a lot of free time so I think i wanna do this just to kill time :D

How did you do this :confused: I want to know, please :D

...made in 3ds Max with Vray lighting, materials and physical camera.

w1n1x, I already talked about this earlier ... a little history, I made this skin for about 8 months, only for myself.
I work as a 3D artist, and made this image for about 5 months. Not to put it here, but to add to my online portfolio. I just decided to share the skin and present with this picture ...
I already showed other pictures I did for the same portfolio, but I can show more ...
2cb11e0ea55343fda3d3d03702c5a349.jpg

03b625d4f4af415df0fd707b795f86de.jpg

792a4c6cba10c60dfaafbda3c4462b31.jpg

It's just my job, not a waste of time, as you say ...

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

"uninstalled" not uninstall . BTW good to hear that. I didn't uninstall it but I haven't played with it since a month.
I didn't uninstalled it too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back