1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Mercedes Black Edition 2014-07-19

This mode was completely made from scratch, respecting the original but in black.

• Like Like x 5
  1. if completely your project - that I can tell it that excellent work!

2. I'm... not sure what you mean by "if completely your project" ... but thanks anyway.

3. I think he's asking if you did this all by yourself or if you based it on someone else's work.

4. Yes, as I said, I made this skin completely from scratch. I started by picking up the original and try to manipulate only the colors, but due to lack of resolution, I ended up using it only as a base, and made a new one. I replaced all logos and maps of carbon fiber and made it into HD.
    The work is 100% mine.
    About the image ... just in case you ask how i did it... it is part of my portfolio as 3D artist.
    I can show some others ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

When I was looking at these screenshots I thought it was a different game :p (or is it?)

6. I was not accusing you of anything, just wanted to clear up what vadimtop wanted to say :)

And by the way, the UPS logo on the Ferrari is inverted. Just in case you didn't already notice.

7. Yes :D its a shame. I realized right at the moment i finished rendering.
    But for the purpose of the image, does not really matter. This happened because I made a mirror of that geometry section to save labor and time. I'll fix it anyway ....
    EDIT: Fixed ^^

Needforspeedgamer, no, it's not a game. It is a 3D scenery made in 3ds Max with Vray lighting, materials and physical camera. I did it to train my skill in motion blur and depth of field.

• Like Like x 2
  8. How did you do this :confused: I want to know, please :D
    [​IMG]
    Looks great and ice skin by the way, good job ;)
    EDIT: It looks a lot better than renders (my opinion :p )
    [​IMG]
    (Example: this is my Ferrari skin mod)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That scene can be done in Keyshot too. You just need to have 3dsmax and that 3dSim (don't know it's proper name ) program @chargingcar can probably help you in this. BTW that render looks like as if it was made in Photoshop CC or in Cinema 4d.

By the way a render like that is meaningless. A simple in-game screen of the garage would do the trick. I don't know why would you want to waste your time by doing such a complex render like that for a game like this.

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. I got a lot of free time so I think i wanna do this just to kill time :D

11. The summer is here. Play football , go to swimming pools or to beach, enjoy your time. Don't waste the summer break with games. I don't think you don't have any friends to play outdoor games with.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do play football actually and I don't know how to swim :p

13. w1n1x, I already talked about this earlier ... a little history, I made this skin for about 8 months, only for myself.
    I work as a 3D artist, and made this image for about 5 months. Not to put it here, but to add to my online portfolio. I just decided to share the skin and present with this picture ...
    I already showed other pictures I did for the same portfolio, but I can show more ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's just my job, not a waste of time, as you say ...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Just forget f1 2013. It's Summer Time Baby ! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I have already uninstall it :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  16. "uninstalled" not uninstall . BTW good to hear that. I didn't uninstall it but I haven't played with it since a month.

• Like Like x 1
  17. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

I didn't uninstalled it too

18. Sorry :p. I will need to practice my grammar more :D I'm still bad at past simple and..... always forget the "ed" :)

19. -ed in the "uninstall".If you put the word "did " or "didn't" in a sentence you can't put "ed" after a verb.

About the game I have more than enough space for the game. Maybe I will play with it sometimes in the near future. After all if I buy a game I will often use that game in the future too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1