GT6 Mercedes-Benz unveils super sports car for Gran Turismo 6

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Mercedes-Benz unveils super sports car for Gran Turismo 6

For the new PlayStation 3 racing game Gran Turismo 6, the Mercedes-Benz designers have developed the visionary concept of a super sports car – the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo.

Extreme proportions, sensual contours and intelligently implemented high tech blend to form a body that visually brings to life the breathtaking performance of 430 kW (585 hp) and 800 Nm of torque. As a 1:1-scale model, the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is celebrating its world premiere on 19...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Am I the only one who thinks this is somewhat ugly?
And why do all those concept cars look the same?
I guess they draw them during lunch breaks in order to ridicule the bad taste of the masses or something.
Also the wheels do not fit under the fender if the car is to have any suspension travel.

Not loving it.
Everything I've read/seen so far about GT6 has been a bit disappointing.

there are cars that don't have the cockpit as in GT5, i've bougth the Hyunday clix, because i own on of those in real life (not the racing version unfortunately :( ) and i was terribly disapointed with not haveing the cockpit:(

Regarding the AMG car i don0't like it very much, the wheels are too big in my opinion, but it has some rally nice features, like the grid, i haven't driven it yet, maybe it will surprise me ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back