1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mercedes-Benz unveils super sports car for Gran Turismo 6

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Bram, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Mercedes-Benz unveils super sports car for Gran Turismo 6

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Same as the Citreon, it is overly bulky and feels like a make going Batmobile.

3. Richard Hessels

Richard Hessels
    Premium Member

Super nice design..only not allowed on the European roads, as the wheels stick out of the wheel-arches.

4. Queequeg

Queequeg
    Premium Member

Am I the only one who thinks this is somewhat ugly?
    And why do all those concept cars look the same?
    I guess they draw them during lunch breaks in order to ridicule the bad taste of the masses or something.
    Also the wheels do not fit under the fender if the car is to have any suspension travel.

5. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

It's designed for GT6... HELLO!

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I don't mind having it as a road car. Looks epic, especially from the rear. Look at those nifty little mirrors :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Not loving it.
    Everything I've read/seen so far about GT6 has been a bit disappointing.

8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

there are cars that don't have the cockpit as in GT5, i've bougth the Hyunday clix, because i own on of those in real life (not the racing version unfortunately :( ) and i was terribly disapointed with not haveing the cockpit:(

Regarding the AMG car i don0't like it very much, the wheels are too big in my opinion, but it has some rally nice features, like the grid, i haven't driven it yet, maybe it will surprise me ;)

9. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

The AMG is an awful car to drive in my opinion, but as a free gift car I'm not going to complain

10. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Anyone know if the McLaren P1 is going to be available as DLC or anything? I'm not buying the game if it's not.

11. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

As the game has only been released I don't think we will know about DLC cars for at least a month or two

12. I'm of the rare people it seems that likes the Mercedes VGT car. I don't have any issues with it at all....

13. Anyone purchased it? So hard making money in GT6...

14. You can get the car for free. Just go to the Vision GT part of the main menu, go to Mercedes and it should have "gift Car" or something similar as the bottom option on the left.

Any more than 1 and you have to buy it.