1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 @ Nürburgring GP

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Sabine Schmitz, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Hi all!

i am looking for a good setup for Nürburgring GP. i have a self made setup with which I can do a fastest of 1.58.5xx, but i can't get my setup faster... does anyone has a good setup?

Attached Files:

2. thanks

3. Thanks !

4. Hi,

here is my setup. Did a 1.56.4xx with it, 1.56.0xx is definitely possible :)

cheers

Attached Files:

5. Thanks ! :)

6. Thank's

7. thanks for the setups.
    do these "old" setups still work after the tyre patch stuff?
    if yes, i guess they are good for the short version of the track too?

8. i haven't really driven much on Nürburgring after the patch but it is still quitte compatible. and for the sprint version it is good as well

9. thanks!

10. i'll try to make a new setup in the coming days/weeks. i don't promise anything because i have a very busy week ahead with lots of exams and if the setup isn't to my likings offcourse i won't upload it unless you really want it.

11. i'll take everything i can. my setuppingering knowledge is below 0.

12. well i'm not to good in setupping very well either... i can make decent setups which easely bring me in the top 5 at least, but i never really get the feel of the car right. i always hear tires screaming and such things.

13. I wasn't pushing that hard and wasn't in race conditions which make me even faster. I think a 1 58 200 is possible :D

Attached Files:

14. damnn how do you take Schumacher esses full throttle with this setup man, i just couldnt manage to do it, aways spin out at the top of the corner.