• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II @ Vallelunga

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by The Spidie, Mar 27, 2015.

1. The Spidie

The Spidie

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm running around 1:48's at Vallelunga with the Alfa 155 Ti V6 with stock setup. I'm running final ratio of 9//49. I'm also working on Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVO II. I'm using gear set 2 and final 10//43. I don't understand the other settings for setups very well. I know there is a way to improve by a few seconds, I just don't know how to get there.

2. 1Karl1

1Karl1

Ratings:
    +3
    Try lengthening the gear ratio's instead so you don't even touch 6th gear , will help with low speed traction too & it's easier to drive with less shifting going on . I've just done a very hungover 1:47.4 there but could see myself shaving a second off that easily .

3. The Jackal

The Jackal

Ratings:
    +0
    Dont know if I am dumb, but where is the setup file?

4. 1Karl1

1Karl1

Ratings:
    +3
    There isn't one , i'm no expert on set-ups but on the Alfa a little camber on front & rear tyres helps it turn a bit but the main thing is using dabs on the throttle to get it pointing where you want when cornering . It's got a completely different centre of gravity than any other car in AC which makes it want to understeer at every opportunity .

5. Parkl

Parkl

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all.
    This one to test, maybe? I'm curius.

Attached Files:

6. Jantjj

Jantjj

Ratings:
    +1
    Hahaha you're a funny dude Parkl ;) Sure was "interesting" to drive lol
    Anyway... I only got rid of some fuel and changed the tyres to soft... that's it. And I prefer having a sixth gear for sure! This car isn't powerful enough anyway, so it helps acceleration. I did a high 1:45 today, while a friend of mine did a 1:44... also with pretty much standard setup. It's already quite good!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eric Rowland

Eric Rowland

Ratings:
    +94
    That's outstanding....James Hunt would be proud!