Resource icon

Skins Mercedes AMG Driving Academy Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2014 Macau GT Cup 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content

ajokay

Real-ish Racer
Alex Odell submitted a new resource:

Mercedes AMG Driving Academy Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2014 Macau GT Cup - The Mercedes AMG Driving Academy Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 competing in the 2014 Macau GT Cup

This is the Mercedes AMG Driving Academy Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 car entered in the 2014 Macau GT Cup.

The Mercedes AMG Driving Academy team is operating a 2 car entry in the unique, one-off 12 lap GT Cup race at the Guia Circuit in Macau that forms part of the famous Macau Grand Prix weekend alongside the World Touring Car Championship, Formula 3, and Superbike series. This is car #6 driven by...

Read more about this resource...

Alex Odell updated Mercedes AMG Driving Academy Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2014 Macau GT Cup with a new update entry:

Victory edition update

Since I released this at the beginning of the weekend, the AMG Driving Academy/Performance went on to take a 1-2 in the Macau GT Cup race.

In celebration, the #5 AMG Driving Performance car driven my Maro Engel has been added, making this a two car pack.

Changes:

#5 car added (Silver highlights)
#6 car has various tweaks as I've found more photos to reference from, the main change being a number box has been added to the roof.

View attachment 71782

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%