• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Mercedes 2016 HD with camera 1.0

A Mercedes HD livery with the missing camera and a little more saturated silver color

1. Sythendrius

Sythendrius

Ratings:
    +8
    Sythendrius submitted a new resource:

Mercedes 2016 HD with camera - A Mercedes HD livery with the missing camera and a little more saturated silver color

Read more about this resource...

2. MariA7X

MariA7X

Ratings:
    +4
    How to leave the camera the same as the first photo?

3. Sythendrius

Sythendrius

Ratings:
    +8
    What do you mean? If you install my mod you'll get the camera. Its just painted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MariA7X

MariA7X

Ratings:
    +4
    And that I did not know that these two paint files changed the camera, thank you

5. MariA7X

MariA7X

Ratings:
    +4
    I have tested here now, and for me has not changed anything, it is not the camera of the first photo

Attached Files:

• 44.jpg
      44.jpg
      File size:
      567 KB
      Views:
  6. Sythendrius

Sythendrius

Ratings:
    +8
    Its the same one, mate. Sometimes when the sun hits it its not that good, don't forget its not a model, just painted on... Still better than having none I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fire_boy

fire_boy

Ratings:
    +1
    Can someone please give me the modified file and tell me where to paste it, because I couldn't make this mod work. :(