• Race hard. Race fair.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercedes 190E (DTM 92) - Mid Ohio Full

Discussion in 'R3E Setups' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment News Editor Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +9,775
    Basic setup for the 1992 DTM Mercedes round Mid Ohio Full.
    Should be suitable as a baseline with minor adjustments required for a more "aggressive" feeling if you want to search out those last few tenths..
    Just drop in the following folder - documents/mygames/simbin/raceroom racing experience/userdata/carsetups/midohio/full

Make sure you have already made a setup for this track / car combo first otherwise it wont generate a folder for the track.

Remember folks, Club Racing on RRE can be found here each nigh of the week ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. 2scoops

2scoops

Ratings:
    +243
    how do you use these svm files

3. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C

Ratings:
    +1,171
    +1

4. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium

Ratings:
    +363
    This probably explains what you guys need to do:
    This files can be found (or pasted here) here:
    C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\CarSetups

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 2scoops

2scoops

Ratings:
    +243
    can it just be loaded in to the folder or does it need to be in a folder with the track name and layout. I would have thought these folders would already exist to save you naming them incorrectly if that's the case.

6. 2scoops

2scoops

Ratings:
    +243
    ok, i've got it. Once you change something in the setup it automatically creates a folder for that track, if it doesn't already exist, and adds the svm setup file for that car to that folder.