This mod is no longer supported.

Other This mod is no longer supported. V2.45

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah sorry, (nice to hear u like :cool:) Hope its ok. Should i delete your thunders ? Tell me.

As I said, you souldnt need permision cuz you are improving the mods, and AMS is looking better with your icons.
If u want permision you have mine, dont delete anything.
your doing a great job, still like this ;)

P.D: Im using all your icons.

some of the mods has no *.srs/rfm file. And i dont know how to create.
I already notice that, and i don't know how to create one as well. I didn't try yet but maibe copying a .srs file from another mod, or original content, and then changing .srs file name, inside the file change mod name and vehicle filter will work. I'll have to try this...
Thanks for keeping doing your ( awesome ) icons, for old mods :thumbsup:

Are you two kidding ?
Those are probably the most easiest thing to mod .srs files ? They're just text files. Editable with notepad. You can make a copy of some (preferably similar .srs file) and then change lines you want. Just think about it... this is easiest and I believe it's the simplest way for one to be called "modder". :) What are you waiting for then. :D

Last edited:
@-Alf-
I believe most people will ask me for the missing *.srs files in these mods to use the icons, for sure. ;)
Ohh, i see... If you don't wanna bother making a working .srs file, to add to your icons, maibe don't do those icons...or release the icons ( without the .srs file ) and warn the people about it. Your call...

I only found 2 or 3 mods without the .srs file ( didn't try all the mods from the site, but almost ) so, isn't so bad if you don't do those icons...

Edit to add: Not sure if you are already aware, mate, but there's a new WTCC 2016 mod
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t3577-wtcc-2016-mod-1-2-release

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%