This mod is no longer supported.

Other This mod is no longer supported. V2.45

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there, thank you for your icons, I use them and some of Pudu's, but mostly your cause they have smaller font and skins are more ...colourful. =) Great job, especially since you've done it with non-profesional program.
Anyway... can I ask you to make some icon for this mod/carset:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/indy-1993-skins-for-formula-classic-automobilista.10912/
cause no one make them and default one look quite dull.
Only,:D if you could not to make it from Penske Marlboro car, it could be mixed with McLaren from F1 '88 mod. Maybe from Mansell car, it looks pretty and he was the cahmpion that year after all. Sorry for being this picky. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks once again. Montana looks great. :thumbsup:
Say... not sure if you know but, for some time already, you don't have to name "tga" and "srs" files on strict chronological order... with that "Reiza" prefix, you know... like "Reiza24", "reiza25",...
Like I said, not sure if you know that, I see you keep mention "reiza##" in your text but ..it doesn't have to be this way. Not anymore.
You can name them as ANY way you want it, just making sure both files from the same mods are named the same. For example, my F1 2005 mod is named - "F1 2005", accordingly. :D That's great, cause it's easier for keep a track of different mods, like that legendary CART Extreme:inlove: mod is not some silly "reiza26" but "CART Exetreme".

Mate, can I ask... from where did you get those pics for '75 mod ?
They must come from some... fictional liveries, and let me tell you... they not represent RL '75 racing we've got with this mod:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f_retro-1975-skins.10001/
Can you please consider update it with this one. It's always better, if possible, to have RL cars, imo.

Also... only one icon for CART mod in this last version. Only "Target" car. Why oh why ? :-/ I use "Motorola" car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.1%