1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Melbourne Track Update HD

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by dejanibanez, Dec 3, 2012.

• Like Like x 9
  1. FPS for many falls?

2. absolutely not, no fps drop, as the textures are the same size as the original :)

3. Great work! Will you be doing a pack with all tracks when you've finished? Also which tracks have you completed with the new tarmac?

4. I will upload all the tracks one by one here, delhi and melbourne are completed, the rest will follow soon

5. Thank you. But I already knew! You are strong!;)

6. Thank you, again!!!!:)

7. Nice..Thank you!

8. Hi, I applaud your effort but under further examination you can see that the texture doesnt stitch together that well over the full track. A bit like wallpaper not quite aligned properly. The texture your using must be a shade darker on one edge to the other so when it is stitched together by the game over the whole track, in places you can see a slight striping effect. Standing still the texture looks awesome, but racing the stripping effect is slightly off-putting for me. This doesnt happen with the original tarmac texture. I run the game with max detail on everything and its not any graphics glitch with my system. A slight tweak in the texture you're using would result in an awesome track update.

9. yes I know i'm back with the original tarmac texture, I will modify melbourne with original also now like on Sepang

10. merci

11. maybe post all tracks in just 1 Post, Thanks btw nice work^^

12. So does that mean there is no HD Tarmac or have you edited the original texture into HD?

13. the tarmac is HD , original texture edited into HD

14. Could you please post the link of Delhi ? I can't find it in the DL section.

15. Just tested these out and I am impressed, well done mate :thumbsup:

Look forward to getting the rest of the tracks :)

16. new link will be up when I convert all the other parts of the track into hd!

17. new link is up