1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melbourne T4 Cut Exception

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by John-Eric Saxén, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Melbourne T4 exit you can extend over the yellow/grey line according to red marked area in attached picture below. T4 exit curb and rest of track normal cut rules apply (please study the rulebook before the race if you are still unsure about what is a cut).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Not sure if it's been asked already, but the "white line" consists of two lines, yellow and grey. Is it both part of the track?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Both are part of the track.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. The T4 rule is very wise. For me the FSR League is the best league in the world. I have been in a lot of simracing leagues, but here real advanced simracers are working. When a simulation can't proper set the limits, its up to the simracers to open it. Again, perfect decision.

Sebastian Dunkel
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Good question. As Carlos said, both, will create less confusion with cut checking.
  6. Its ridicolous how drivers try to stretch the rules... This broadcast will be very funny :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Its ridiculous how people like you complain about any tiny shitty thing in the forums :thumbsup:
  8. Tiny? You call this thing TINY? Are you serious? I know it is allowed but I don't think FSR administration could even think someone could do something so retarded. I'm sorry but that is unaceptable.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Thanks mate , i dont need more.
  10. Just be careful in the race, because the others will do the normal line. :p
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Tbh I never though such ridiculous lines would gain any time. The point of this rule was so that you didn't have to judge every cm of the exit by the grey/yellow line.

Updated post #1, exit curb is now not allowed to cut. Decision made with ISR Club board.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1