F1 2012 Melbourne - Australia (Dry)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
i try any setups for force india and not better results...
my wheel is logitech formula ex...
please post your force india setup...

Hello to all. Please forgive me if this has been covered. I just did the YDTest and ended up with three team offers...HRT, Caterham, and Marrusia. I know I can do better in the test, and I did not go on to do test day two as the comments stated it was optional.

Ok, my Q is...I don't want to start out with a top team like the big three.I don't know enough at this point if that is even possible. ??
I really want to start with Lotus/Renault. To accomplish this, what requirements/options do I need to do/choose. Do I need to make silver on all tests, or a certain % of chevrons?
It is not that important, but I am really starting to like Lotus. What is important, is that I don't start off with a top team, like Ferrari, Mclaren or RB, not that I could anyway :notworthy: I want to have fun working toward those top teams, not start out with them, like I said, even if I could. I did all that already with F1 2011.

What would you suggest, and how important is the second day, to accomplish this objective.

Thank you.

Hello to all. Please forgive me if this has been covered. I just did the YDTest and ended up with three team offers...HRT Caterham and Marrusia. I know I can do better in the test, and I did not go on to do test day two as the comments stated it was optional.

Ok, my Q is...I don't want to start out with a top team like the big three.I don't know enough at this point if that is even possible. ??
I really want to start with Lotus/Renault. To accomplish this, what requirements/options do I need to do/choose. Do I need to make silver on all tests, or a certain % of chevrons?
It is not that important, What is, is that I don't start off with a top team, like Ferrari, Mclaren or RB, not that I could anyway :notworthy: I want to have fun working toward those top teams, not start out with them, like I said, even if I could. I did all that already with 2011;

What would you suggest, and how important is the second day, to accomplish this objective.

Thank you.
Well the 2nd day may be optional but, like in real life, I'm sure it's important seeing how you have the opportunity to get more chevrons and medals. I did both days and got all gold medals and all chevrons, I was then offered drives at the 3 u mentioned as well as Toro Rosso, Williams, & Force India

Anyone get offers from Lotus? I'm sure...right?
Probably not since Lotus is considered one of the top tier teams. I think codies has arranged the teams like this: Tier 1 Red Bull,Mclaren,Ferrari; Tier 2 Mercedes,Lotus,Sauber; Tier 3 Toro Rosso,Williams,Force India; Tier 4 Caterham,Marussia,HRT. If you do alright in theYDT you'll get offers from Tier 4. If you do really good you'll get offers from Tiers 3&4. Offers from Tier 1&2 teams probably won't come until you've completed 1 or 2 seasons(depending on how you perform of course).

Car
TT Ferrari & TT McLaren

Circuit
Australia-Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Distance
TT Lap

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 5

Braking
Balance: F 47% - R 53%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1 (though up to 5 it feels stable too)
Rear Ride Height: 1 (")
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8

Gearbox
Gear 1: 127 kph / mph
Gear 2: 158 kph / mph
Gear 3: 185 kph / mph
Gear 4: 215 kph / mph
Gear 5: 246 kph / mph
Gear 6: 284 kph / mph
Gear 7: 319 kph / mph

(I'll check the gearbox again tomorrow, saying from memory here ;D)

Engine
Fuel Map: TT Mix

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50

Tyres
option

Notes
1:22'272 on TT w/McLaren 1:22'541 w/Ferrari, 3rd as of 9/21 on the PC Leaderboard (Though that's bound to change ;D), No Assists as you can see.
1:24'988 on Online Q with this setup just tweaking the gearbox a couple of flicks down.

Are these high front wing and low rear wing settings now normal in the game? A bit confusing because in 2010 and 2011 these setups were not fast.

Dude in 2010 they were faaaaaantastic, it worked like magic, changed the game.
In 2011 they meant spin city however lol

And yes, they are back in full force, the car doesn't oversteer no matter what... you might as well take advantage of it.

Dude in 2010 they were faaaaaantastic, it worked like magic, changed the game.
In 2011 they meant spin city however lol

And yes, they are back in full force, the car doesn't oversteer no matter what... you might as well take advantage of it.

Then why not low front & rear wing together so better top speed and still hard to spin :rolleyes:

i dont think 11-1 or 1-11 is the way to go in this game, in 2011 you could break blasting hard into a corner and not worry about ti because the grip in the tyres and the body roll was unrealistic, IMO they went backwords in realism from 2010 to 2011 them back to somewhat realism if not true realism in 2012. but i kinda like this way better because that means you have to drive more rather than trying to out break somebody.

i dont think 11-1 or 1-11 is the way to go in this game, in 2011 you could break blasting hard into a corner and not worry about ti because the grip in the tyres and the body roll was unrealistic, IMO they went backwords in realism from 2010 to 2011 them back to somewhat realism if not true realism in 2012. but i kinda like this way better because that means you have to drive more rather than trying to out break somebody.
You're probably right, like I said in another post(and other people have to) we're not going to see the same kinda times as in 2011, codies is trying to get times closer to real life therefore I would think that setups are going to have to be more realistic as well. Out of curiosity, what wing do u run here?

Car
TT Ferrari & TT McLaren

Circuit
Australia-Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Distance
TT Lap

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 5

Braking
Balance: F 47% - R 53%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1 (though up to 5 it feels stable too)
Rear Ride Height: 1 (")
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8

Gearbox
Gear 1: 129 kph / mph
Gear 2: 158 kph / mph
Gear 3: 185 kph / mph
Gear 4: 217 kph / mph
Gear 5: 247 kph / mph
Gear 6: 280 kph / mph
Gear 7: 321 kph / mph

GEARBOX FIXED

Engine
Fuel Map: TT Mix

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50

Tyres
option

Notes
1:22'272 on TT w/McLaren 1:22'541 w/Ferrari, 3rd as of 9/21 on the PC Leaderboard (Though that's bound to change ;D), No Assists as you can see.
1:24'988 on Online Q with this setup just tweaking the gearbox a couple of flicks down.

Fixed the Gearbox, and improved my time to 1:21'886 on the McLaren, I have the pleasure of leading the boards :'). Hope this setup helps ;D.

Car
force india race

Circuit
Australia-Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Distance
race

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 8
Rear Wing Angle: 7

Braking