1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melbourne... 21 sec??

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by hell_storm2004, Oct 23, 2011.

1. hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,

I checked the leaderbaord today for Melbourne and i found that the fastest time is 21:xxx seconds. Could anyone tell me how is that possible? The first sector itself takes more than that! :eek:

2. Riley Preston

Riley Preston

Ratings:
    +5
    There is a glitch, I'm not really sure how it works but sometimes it posts one of your sector times instead of your entire lap time. Usually they are not cheaters, just victims.

3. hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw some of the times on the leaderboards... Man, how can someone drive that quick?? New Delhi was i think 1:05 or something!

I wish i fall down as a victim of this bug! Otherwise i may never even get close! :D

4. hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004

Ratings:
    +0
    Also dont want to start a new thread... which is the best team to start your career with?? Williams??

5. Carsten Jacobi

Carsten Jacobi

Ratings:
    +0
    That's no glitch, but cheating.

6. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    dave1968uk Premium

Ratings:
    +561
    Depends what you want from your career. If you want a challenge go with HRT, Virgin or Lotus. if you want it a bit easier take a midfield car like williams.

7. hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm.... now i am confused! Glitch or Cheating? And how does one cheat in this game? Make 3 seconds look like 1 second?? Or go so fast that even the wind cant catch you? But then the car would become uncontrollable on the turns in Melbourne. The track sure has some tricky corners!

I am not great a driver... Cant seem to get the hang of TC OFF with my game pad. But i sure love the challenge! Lets see what i go with!

8. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,739
    PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S CHEATING - PEOPLE HACK THE LEADERBOARDS.

one way i've thought of to check it is....to select THAT PERSON'S GHOST to race against. if it doesn't appear, it's probs a hack me thinks.

9. hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll give it a try. Lets see!

10. TGApples

TGApples

Ratings:
    +0
    There have been posts by some people who have acheived these times stating that the game glitched on them. I've seen several. Pretty certain it's a bug.

11. Arnold Van Breda

Arnold Van Breda

Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys, my friend is one of them in the top4, its a bug thats 100% for sure, we were racing around melbourne and it only read his first sector.

12. Eric Parker

Eric Parker

Ratings:
    +80
    Yeah its a glitch, it says I did a 1:30.xxx at Spa, but in reality I have only done a 1:41.xxx. It happened in the first day or so I bought it, which was the US release, I'm not sure if GFWL was funky or what.