1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melbourne... 21 sec??

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by hell_storm2004, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Hi Everyone,

I checked the leaderbaord today for Melbourne and i found that the fastest time is 21:xxx seconds. Could anyone tell me how is that possible? The first sector itself takes more than that! :eek:
  2. There is a glitch, I'm not really sure how it works but sometimes it posts one of your sector times instead of your entire lap time. Usually they are not cheaters, just victims.
  3. I saw some of the times on the leaderboards... Man, how can someone drive that quick?? New Delhi was i think 1:05 or something!

I wish i fall down as a victim of this bug! Otherwise i may never even get close! :D
  4. Also dont want to start a new thread... which is the best team to start your career with?? Williams??
  5. That's no glitch, but cheating.
  6. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Depends what you want from your career. If you want a challenge go with HRT, Virgin or Lotus. if you want it a bit easier take a midfield car like williams.
  7. Hmmm.... now i am confused! Glitch or Cheating? And how does one cheat in this game? Make 3 seconds look like 1 second?? Or go so fast that even the wind cant catch you? But then the car would become uncontrollable on the turns in Melbourne. The track sure has some tricky corners!

I am not great a driver... Cant seem to get the hang of TC OFF with my game pad. But i sure love the challenge! Lets see what i go with!
  8. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

one way i've thought of to check it is....to select THAT PERSON'S GHOST to race against. if it doesn't appear, it's probs a hack me thinks.
  9. I'll give it a try. Lets see!
  10. There have been posts by some people who have acheived these times stating that the game glitched on them. I've seen several. Pretty certain it's a bug.
  11. hi guys, my friend is one of them in the top4, its a bug thats 100% for sure, we were racing around melbourne and it only read his first sector.
  12. Yeah its a glitch, it says I did a 1:30.xxx at Spa, but in reality I have only done a 1:41.xxx. It happened in the first day or so I bought it, which was the US release, I'm not sure if GFWL was funky or what.