rF2 Megane VS 370Z @ Mid Ohio - Wednesday February 27th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks guys was a lot of fun as always.

Sorry for the touch James Andrew. I watched the replay and think the game over reacted a bit there :( I saw you spin in to the air and the car doing all funny tricks. Saw you too late and thought I am well past you but had to gain about 2cm more.

Had a stop and go penalty after the incident. Took it and as soon as I left the pits it still showed so had to come in again to serve the penalty. Later I pitted and was right behind Andrew Ford who thought I caught up :p Saw him pushing hard and just tried to stay with him but pulled away from me again.

Loving rFactor 2 and think as soon as the bugs and over excited "touch a bit and flying cars into the air" issues get sorted that this sim is going to be loads of fun for years to come.

Well done to Frederic and Andrew for taking the top 2 spots

:(

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 186
No problem, Tiens. Racing incident. It felt obvious that you thought you were clear rather than you had taken me out deliberately. And to be honest, I wasn't too surprised to find myself rolling. Don't have a replay saved but I'll take your word that it was a bit overdone.

Still, massively enjoyed the preparation for the race this week and that's what it's all about.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%