18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

As I really liked the tactical battle idea between the Megane and 370z, another one. Mid Ohio this time.

I will complete the post before the weekend, with the mod and number of laps. Have some decent testing to do first :)

Nice track, but I think the Nissan has no chance in Mid-Ohio way to many fast and twisty corners. I would even say that over a race distance the Megane is faster then the Corvette in Mid-Ohio, because of the Corvettes tyre wear and it has not got a real advantage in Lap-Time. That might be a really challenging combo.

Race will be around 24 laps. That way, the 370 has a slight advantage in time over the Meganes. In principle, when driving constantly, the 370 is the winning car. But indeed, it's a challenging track, so taking the 370 shows some bravery :). I just did a few test laps in both car's, and I think this will promise to be an exciting race again.

Will do some testing with the vette as well Frederic. I really have issues driving it, so it's hard for me to compare, but I will give it my best shot :).

I can now confirm, that the Corvette is I think about 1 second slower maybe more with tyre wear. So you should be able to beat a Corvette with the Megane. Can we add the Corvette as a possibility?
Frederic,
As I am not around, I really feel not comfortable making a last minute change in the cars. I will see if we can do the combi with Megane/Corvette next week ok?

Is there any way of stopping my screen minimising in the middle of a bloody race? I'm sick of this S**T happening and ruining a good race! If it's not JAVA its Norton or something else doing it!! Is there no way of preventing other programs popping up when rf2 is running?

Firstly you need to find out which programm it does. Probably one of the programs which check for updates.
Check what times these this happen, so it's easier to track downand you can schedule it on a other moment when you are not racing. :)

Not a big turn out but real fun race.
when frederic turned up, it was game over for all of us. however, i was reasonably happy with my driving as i'm still very much learning these cars and i'll take second place.

funny when i pitted on lap 16 and tiens came out of pits behind me too. thought he was 1 second behind but after a tricky race, he told me he was 2 laps behind. i was really pushing late on to keep ahead - now i feel like a..what do the americans say? douchebag lol

fun chat and nice racing. well done frederic and all you guys for clean racing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back