rF2 Megane Trophy @ Virtasalmi - Monday March 7th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Quali 1: PB to take 3rd on the grid.

Race 1: Made a good start and went around the outside of Wayne at turn 1. Kept pace with Jose for a bit before I span. Recovered but was now in 3rd and chasing Wayne. Wayne span coming out of turn 3 so I was back up to 2nd but miles off Jose but slowly pulling away from Wayne. And thats where I finished.

Quali 2: Worse lap than Quali 1 but still 3rd.

Race 2: Watched Wayne get a flyer. The replay showed he accelerated about a tenth of a second after the lights went green. I followed both him and Jose into the opening corners and then I sat back a bit to conserve the tyres whilst they both tussled for position. After Jose spun, I was about 3.5 seconds behind Wayne with 10 laps to go. I kept conserving the tyres for the next couple of laps and noticed I could keep pace with him so it was then I decided to put the hammer down. The gap went down under 3 seconds immediately but Wayne respnded. The remaining laps saw the 2 of us lapping at around the same pace, some laps he was quicker, some I was, but the gap was always between 2.5 and 3.5 seconds. In the end I came 2nd only 2.6 seconds behind but it was a good battle :)

Thanks for racing :)

realy good racing in 1st race. good mod.well done rd
2nd race well i think some people need to read the rules about coming back on track when the hole pack is coming round 2nd corner.so dnf for me.
you no who you r.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years