1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megane Trophy @ Phillip Island - Monday February 28th 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Feb 22, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM Megane

Mod: Megane Trophy 2.02

Track: Phillip Island

Official Practice: 20:00 GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 Minutes

1. "Megane 2005" and "Megane 2006" cars only. No Endurance upgrades.

2. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a comprehensive way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident with a video if possible. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

4. The mod uses the Parc-Ferme rule which means no setup changes can be made after qualifying. You can change the amount of fuel and the steering angle.
  2. Entry List:

1. Adam Eggbeer
    2. Andy Bonar
    3. Wayne Morgan
    4. Steve O'Malley
    5. Rich Dozier
    6. Tony Matthews
    7. Esteve Rueda
    8. Norm Robinson
    9. Stephen DuCro
    10. Toby Davis
    11. Chris Butcher
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
  3. Yes please :)
  4. i'll have some of that please
  5. im in please adam
  6. Just a reminder that the racing club password has been changed. Find the new RC password HERE
  7. Looks like a nice track Adam although it doesn't seem to have your signature slippery corner. Where do you find all these?
  8. lol. I'm sure it's in there somewhere, or perhaps I decided for a change :tongue:

I'm guessing your asking about where I find the tracks, well quite a few of them I gained from racing here (Mosport and Phillip Island are two examples of that), some I know from past games, some I gain from others, and some I find when looking around for other tracks.
  9. Philip Island was one of my favourites from Toca3 :)
  10. I'm in too please.
  11. put me in please thanks
  12. Sign me up to this event. It will be the first for me in this community, hope to do well :D . It is likely that I'm on time, but if I can not let you know on Sunday.

See you in track!
  13. add me pls :)
  14. Hi Guys, a friend of Wayne Morgans here. I'd like to take part if thats cool?

Stephen Du Cros

15. Server is up guys
  16. I have to beat Wayne. Therefore, pick me! :)
  17. i sign up
  18. Oh, and by the way. Come on teamspeak this time, anyone with a headset. :)
  19. sry drivers i can not race ,, i race bmw 2002 on bockbierbude server there i have a better chance to be nr 1 races collide same time ;(
  20. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion