rF2 Megane Trophy @ Mid Ohio - Saturday May 19th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hahahah Promissed my wife I would not race tonight, sorry Björn.

Looks like there is an issue with the matchmaker service itself. New servers can't connect for some stupid reason, but the current ones, stay up. Real strange. Will try some more.

I am sorry guys.. Doesnt matter what I do, all new servers do not connect. Whichever track I choose, which ever combi I made, it just does not connect.

So I fear we have to cancel this event :(. Really out of my hands this. Sorry.

Is this problem just at racedepartment or is it a general problem?

*Edit
Looked at isi that seems some ppl but not that many experience same problem, could it be some kind of ip issue?
Do you have the possibility to try to setup a server from a diffrent ip marco?

No, it's a general issue. ISI forum has multiple messages about it as well.

Also, I have 2 different servers at my disposal. 1 official RD server, located somewhere I do not exactly know ;)
1 personal server, located at my house. Most games where hosted at my place lately, so both servers have proven themselves.

At this time, it does not matter which machine I choose to set the servers up. All the same. So I am sure it's not machine related, but service related.

Your welcome Björn. Thats why I am here ;) To really try :p

I really do not think that this will be fixed today, as ISI has weekend as well now. I suspect it's either has something to do with the new update thats coming, and the changes that they have made in the matchmaker for that, or that there is just a malfunction in the system and it needs a reset.

Either way, I fear we will have no new servers up this weekend. To bad, but its a risk we took when we decided to start hosting games in a BETA version ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back