Mega Pack F1 2012 Mods

hi mate keep up good work ! very nice ! anyway you make own install so best mod install automatic or so !

don't mind help upload files to diffent server 10mb upload !

what happened at links?? i can;t download them!!
I'm uploading, file not accepted over 1GB, I divided into 3 parts and I am uploading, wait, because I'm the first file also, the links were excluded, maybe someone reported something as illegal in mediafire by not appreciate having in various parts

thanks for your answer!! i wait ..it's ok no problem... can you estimate in how many hours will the links available for download?? also i would like to ask when you plan to upload the megapack 2?? thanks!!

thanks for your answer!! i wait ..it's ok no problem... can you estimate in how many hours will the links available for download?? also i would like to ask when you plan to upload the megapack 2?? thanks!!
10 or 11 hours, if there are no problems, to pass, it's because I had problems, I'll just do the first update of the storm, have people asking me another version in pirellli too, but first I want to finish the storm completely

I have pack 1 but pack 2 4shared registered members only :(

saludos
due to the size of the files the only decent server I found was this.
the "uploaded" hosting only for a month, so there is no option, simply you register and in my opinion this is the best server, the file manager of him is far superior to other

Can these updates be installed without the Ryder Tool? I'm running the MAC version of F! 2012 and I cant use this tool since it was built for Windows. I have no problem installing each updates I want one by one. Can it be done?

Thanks,
F1 Canuck

Can these updates be installed without the Ryder Tool? I'm running the MAC version of F! 2012 and I cant use this tool since it was built for Windows. I have no problem installing each updates I want one by one. Can it be done?

Thanks,
F1 Canuck
yes, just extract the folder of the mod in some cases will have multiple versions of the same, there is need to pay attention

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%