Meet the Renault Sport Formula 1 Team

Remember they said the colors is a test livery for the reveal and test in Barcelona not the final colors, they will probably change them after Barcelona test. I expect to see more yellow in the future :thumbsup:

Well, you know.... this [livery] remind me of that ...infamous ...scene. From Ted 2.

Black *ocks. Black cars. Whatever. Google is your friend, but it makes mistakes.
Here and there. Anyway...
it seems to me entire F1 field is now filled with black *ocks. :cautious: Cars, that's it, thanks.
You know... McLaren, Haas, Renault.... and maybe some other team in meantime decide to ...go black. And you know what they say, right? Once you go black you can't go back. :unsure:

And, man, what an uninspiring livery... :sleep: my 2yrs old nephew would do better. Shame.
But maybe they'll change it during the season. Or better before.

Livery colors are the last thing I care about, Renault can use "Hot Pink" if they wish, at the end of the day the livery isn't gonna get them across the line at the pointy end of the field.
I just want to see some serious competition within the F1 paddock, and not the procession we've had for the past 2 seasons.
Can only hope the new F1 teams add some spice to the races, because it was so bloody boring in 2014-15, it was more satisfying to watch the GP2 races TBH.

Being a Dane this is just perfect. It adds a huge dimension to watch F1 in 2016.
K-Mag for the win. So excited.

I will throw up the rest skin for GSC whiting the next couple of days :)

Great looking. I like the less yellow - the 2010 car for example reminded me too much of a canary every time I saw it.

Hope they don't change it too much when the season comes.

Personally I doubt that it's just a testing livery, why would they out on a big launch to show an interim colour scheme? I use the word 'scheme' loosely. Plus there's no mention of it being temporary from the articles I've read. Wouldn't mind being proved wrong though. Here's hoping Haas will stretch the stars and stripes down their car.

image.png

Wow, they just started and they are already a mess...
On the presentation they clearly stated that they will use that livery for melbourne and then change it sometime after that...

I think they alluded to that is the test livery and more yellow will follow. A F1 car that is black is always a thing of beauty. Lotus JPS's for instance.

JPS... I like these cigs too. Just kidding.

Their perspectives are very encouraging and I wouldn't be surprised of seeing Renault fight from the middle of the pack to the first places, even for this season to come.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back