Media Team Formula Pro Europian Series

What happened at the start there? some people didn't move at all, some went off like a greyhound!, was that the start of the formation lap for the rolling start?

Jim

What happened at the start there? some people didn't move at all, some went off like a greyhound!, was that the start of the formation lap for the rolling start?

Jim

I would be the driver in position 4 who stood still. My understanding of a rolling start is that you don't react to the green light unless you are in p1. You wait for the guy in front to start rolling then you follow calmly. This way there isn't a situation where poeple speed up and then have to hit the brakes to stay in position for T1.

Guess I'm the only way that thinks this way.

I would be the driver in position 4 who stood still. My understanding of a rolling start is that you don't react to the green light unless you are in p1. You wait for the guy in front to start rolling then you follow calmly. This way there isn't a situation where poeple speed up and then have to hit the brakes to stay in position for T1.

Guess I'm the only way that thinks this way.

Good point Werner. I can see that people would think differently as to how to do the start (I never thought of this). I'll be careful to specify this next time :)

Jakob. Love your work :doublethumb:

I like the qualifying times and driver names display. On this I have a suggestion. Seeing as the drivers may not be in quali position as in this case, how about doing a fly-over shot of the grid before the start with the names and times popping up as you go past each car.

As for the music. More please :party:

Well it was a mix werner, you were standing still, and the guy behind didnt know about safety car start. so in this case 1+1=Disaster :)
Think the pracise start went better then the actual start.

About your suggestion :
Yes, that's true, but if everyone would have sticked to the Safety car start , all cars would have lined up proper :)
i was also thinking of a shot of the grid, like doing it A1GP style, but this way i learned a lot about time remapping (AE) :)

in like 1 hour first part of Replay will be finished, and online !!!

Sorry guys i have decided to do only replay of Div 2 , it has been a lot of work and im still not finished.
And since next race will be in a week for me , need to train for istanbul and dont have the time to do Div 1.
Im sorry for that, but its just to much work .
If someone could write me a storyboard for Div 1 replay i might make a replay.
Its just how bad Div 1 wants a replay..

And im a bit dissapointed that there isnt anyone else who want to be of service for the replay's
Nicolas wants to do the commentary, but no one else wants to ?????

Jakob, I would have volunteered but I have too much on my plate currently. I am in finishing up at my current employer to start at a new place on the 1st of July and there is just too much to do.

Thank you for making the effort though. It is much appreciated.

Well Werner , think you have done allready much for the community!
Almost everyone drives your skins:)
Think i step out of bed with the wrong foot yesterday, was a bit cranky:)
But Help is always welcome :)

Well guys all three part finally done, and i know im not doing it again , all this work .
I like it , but it is way , way to much work , even more then i thought.

I found on the Results page of Fpes an Flowchart of the Race, so you can see in what laps someone losses or gains a position .
But i find this to be in very low resolution , does anyone know how to get a nice resolution one of that ?
this would making a storyboard for replays a lot more easy.
http://www.racedepartment.com/supported/results.php?eventid=125&leagueid=3&menu=season&menuoption=4

I found on the Results page of Fpes an Flowchart of the Race, so you can see in what laps someone losses or gains a position .
But i find this to be in very low resolution , does anyone know how to get a nice resolution one of that ?
this would making a storyboard for replays a lot more easy.
http://www.racedepartment.com/supported/results.php?eventid=125&leagueid=3&menu=season&menuoption=4

There is a program called Autosim Analyzer that you feed the log file from the race into and voila, it spits out stuff like the graph in your link. It should be easy to download and use, just google it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back