1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Me again! Uploading error. This time I get "Error Type 1"

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Günthar Rowe, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Could upload the FVR 2010 mini patch fine, but can't upload the Toyota AE86 mod here?? It's ~136mb

2. Maximum File Size would be exceeded but file is just 3.4kb... Happens with both my users True2Life Racing and Günthar Rowe :(

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

And it will keep happening I fear as nobody (even the downloads software maker) knows why this happens to only a hand ful of accounts.

We are seriously investigating an alternative to repack RD in an entire new software. We are currently waiting for the proper solutions to come and than we will present you RD 3.0 with NO MORE STUPID VBULLETIN ERRORS :D

Have a look here to see how proper software looks :)

4. Yeah had the same a couple of days ago. A 600 kb file it said it was to big.
    Lucky i have System, so i can avoid it abit. But that looks sweet Bram on PD. :)

5. Bram

Bram

Only waiting for a proper downloads add-on and then Wizard Dave S will quickly kill RD and resurrect it in a new more modern shape:)

2011 rocks :)

6. Woo, can't wait. I got the same issue last month but like Ivo, I got a way around it if I need it.

7. Yes, PD is very nice!

8. Bram

Bram

Guys are you using an outdated browser or a Mac OS?

9. I'm using the latest version of Chrome, and it didn't work with IE8 either. Using Windows 7 as well.

10. Bram

Bram

I had some guys coming over from vbulletin.org yesterday. They tested the system and its perfectly functioning fine. The problem is on the user side but we need to nail down your configurations, OS and browsers.

11. Here is mine bud Windows xp Pro service pack 3 And I get it with IE 8,9 and chrome latest and fire fox latest kaspersky anti virus

12. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Windows 7 x64, Google Chrome, Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. No problems for me :)

13. Bram

Bram

Can you guys post screenshots of every error that appears on screen please? That would be very helpful :)

14. Yep will do when I next try to upload I will put some skins on over the next week.

15. Bram

Bram

All should be fine now :)