• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

me again-- a question about my second season

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by maharajmeister, Feb 5, 2011.

1. I f some of you remember I had a thread about coruupt savegames just after signing a contract with Red Bull. I got some good help there.

Well I finally finished the season again on top, been carefully backing up my savegames etc. (no cheating mods, just visual mods)
    I move to Red Bull with my 22 career points and all my upgrades ( so I thought)
    In my first test session at Sepang I noticed that I cannot get engine throttle control which I acquired last season!! DO I need to work for it again!!!
    Plus my top speed on the long stretch at Sepang is only about 294- 295kpm
    Is this all or am I doing something wrong? I had higher speeds on shorter stretches in my first season with Force India.

Any advice here OR should I just take a pause and play Dead Space 2?

2. You will have to redo the R&D every season, however your car's base performance will get better if you stay with the same team for another season. It's a bit silly in this case, but in your case moving from force india to red bull, why are you so surprised you'd need to do R&D again anyway?

Comparing top speeds on different tracks is pointless, you need to compare it to your top speed at that track last season, because you get a different aero package for each track (for example 1-1 wing settings on monza will be still much lower than 1-1 wing settings in monaco)