F1 2010 me again-- a question about my second season

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I f some of you remember I had a thread about coruupt savegames just after signing a contract with Red Bull. I got some good help there.

Well I finally finished the season again on top, been carefully backing up my savegames etc. (no cheating mods, just visual mods)
I move to Red Bull with my 22 career points and all my upgrades ( so I thought)
In my first test session at Sepang I noticed that I cannot get engine throttle control which I acquired last season!! DO I need to work for it again!!!
Plus my top speed on the long stretch at Sepang is only about 294- 295kpm
Is this all or am I doing something wrong? I had higher speeds on shorter stretches in my first season with Force India.

Any advice here OR should I just take a pause and play Dead Space 2?

You will have to redo the R&D every season, however your car's base performance will get better if you stay with the same team for another season. It's a bit silly in this case, but in your case moving from force india to red bull, why are you so surprised you'd need to do R&D again anyway?

Comparing top speeds on different tracks is pointless, you need to compare it to your top speed at that track last season, because you get a different aero package for each track (for example 1-1 wing settings on monza will be still much lower than 1-1 wing settings in monaco)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%