1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins McLaren Skins for Retro, Classic, V12, Reiza & Extreme 1.0

5 x Skins for the GSC Extreme McLarens

1. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

Allan Groth submitted a new resource:

McLaren Skins for Retro, Classic, V12, Reiza & Extreme - 5 x Skins for the GSC Extreme McLarens

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Great job!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Nice one Allan. Nicely presented too.

:thumbsup:

4. ARG1980

ARG1980

Thank you

5. ARG1980

ARG1980

Thank you ML

6. This is very good, but I have some questions.

Did you intend to match the skin to the exact year of each car? If you did, the F-V12 skin would have to be from 1995, not '94, and the F-Reiza skin would have to be from 2011.

If you knew this when you made it, then no problems, just curious.

7. Melv

Melv
    Premium Member

@Allan Groth

Great job with the skins. Simply brilliant.

One request from me, would it be possible for you to today the current Mclaren honda for F-Extreme. Would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!!

8. How did you get the yellow T-cam instead of red on the Formula extreme car, I am able to get it on the spinner but in the actual racing all cars still have the standard red T-cam, was able to change all to the correct black or luminous yellow t-cams but in-game (not the preview spinner) they still show up red??? any help?

9. ARG1980

ARG1980

I don't think its yellow in-game!?
    I have made in yellow in the presentation...

10. I give up, I can manage to change the spinner to have it yellow but not in game, imanaged to change the main F_Extreme.mas and put different textures but it changed all cars from red to yellow, there doesnt seem to be anyway to have them individually, oh well. giving up, tried everything