McLaren-Renault (Mercedes Performance)

Skins McLaren-Renault (Mercedes Performance) 5.1b

Login or Register an account to download this content
How did you do the chrome it looks good and i want to interpret it into mine if possible.
Replace mclaren_sfc with a completely white texture, that's the same size and format as the mclaren_paint one. Like this.
817bb722f6e21cac905d53e268da4cf0.png

I have made sure that the game and mod were both up to date along with ERP, I followed the instructions that came with the mod and double checked just to be sure that everything went in the right place, but no matter what, whenever I try and pick the McLaren the game just crashes to the desktop now as soon as the car loads up in the pit, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

I have made sure that the game and mod were both up to date along with ERP, I followed the instructions that came with the mod and double checked just to be sure that everything went in the right place, but no matter what, whenever I try and pick the McLaren the game just crashes to the desktop now as soon as the car loads up in the pit, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?
I've updated the mod with manual installation for the mclaren.erp archive. Just replace the files in the erp archive with the ones with the same name in the Manual Installation folder from the .zip archive, then in Ego ERP Archiver, click on the XML files tab and replace the mclaren.vtf file with the one from my .zip archive (for the performance). Also, try to run it with the stock the ui_package archives for now (you'll have the Mclaren Honda branding in the menus) I'll add manual files for those later.

Thanks.
They're in the flow_frontend and flow_career_hub archives in the F1 Directory/asset_groups/ui package. They are in both archives multiple times and I just replaced all of them. They are stored in texarray files, so you'll need to only replace the Mclaren photo (or whatever team you want to mod)
Sorry to bother you again, but I just started modding right now, and I did not find a way to modify the textarray file. Could you tell me which app you used to modify it please? Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%