McLaren-Renault (Mercedes Performance)

Skins McLaren-Renault (Mercedes Performance) 5.1b

Login or Register an account to download this content
XCalinX submitted a new resource:

Gray McLaren livery - Switched colors and replaced orange with gray and added some red. Just like in the Hakkinen days :)

Hey guys,
Thanks for checking this mod out. It switches the colors of the McLaren car and makes the orange gray and I added some red between the black and orange part and.
It saves career mode, haven't tried anything else
When it comes to issues, the red parts are a bit pixelated and the number is still white. I will try to fix this in the future. Instructions included in rar file.
Thanks for downloading!
fe8rYhz.jpg

JcBG3Qd.jpg

Read more about this resource...

XCalinX updated Gray McLaren livery with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 - The gray is now lighter + some other tweaks

Hey guys,
Here's the second update to this mod. Here's what's changed:
-Gray is lighter
-Changed the Mclaren logo on the rear wing to include the red insignia
-Rear wing is now gray too
-The McLaren decal on the nose was very pixelated so I replaced it with MCL32 (the car's name)

Things to do:
Make Alonso's and Vandoorne's numbers red
Make the decals near the cockpit less pixelated so that you can have a better experience while playing with the TV Pod camera.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ThiagoPotter said that red can be placed instead black and then another version will turn up, similar to the old McLaren Honda, a red and white car
Well I'm actually not a fan of those old liveries (don't kill me please) but you can do it yourself if you want to. Maybe I'll add it in the next version.

Great job! Is it possible for you to tell me where did you changed the car photo on the drivers' standing tho?
Thanks.
They're in the flow_frontend and flow_career_hub archives in the F1 Directory/asset_groups/ui package. They are in both archives multiple times and I just replaced all of them. They are stored in texarray files, so you'll need to only replace the Mclaren photo (or whatever team you want to mod)

Thanks.
They're in the flow_frontend and flow_career_hub archives in the F1 Directory/asset_groups/ui package. They are in both archives multiple times and I just replaced all of them. They are stored in texarray files, so you'll need to only replace the Mclaren photo (or whatever team you want to mod)
Thanks!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years