1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

McLaren MP4-27 Orange livery and helmet

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by KnuckleheadFIN, Jan 3, 2013.

1. So, I just finished my first ever mod and I think it turned out pretty well. It's just basically the same as the original McLaren livery, but different colors and some sponsors have been changed. I have slightly updated it since I took those screenshots so there are some minor faults fixed, but nothing bigger. So if there is something left to fix, just let me know.

I also did a helmet that matches the colors of the car and it can be seen in the screenshots, but I don't have any seperate pictures of it. The helmet replaces any of the current helmets, but appears similar to the replaced helmet in the menus, so you'd better remember what helmet you replaced.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9jf3jh939609bzd

And just to know these are the cars I took inspiration from

Arrows:

[​IMG]

Spyker:

[​IMG]

And an orange McLaren used in pre-season testing:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  2. Oh,a Arrows!;););)

3. A Lovely one mate
    Great job:thumbsup:

4. Very nice, lovely color scheme

5. Nice work :) going to be doing many more?

6. Looks very nice,
    Only thing i dislike is the fake shine above/under the logo 'vodafone' and above/under the word vodafone

Make a thin line of chrome, to let it shine.
    + It looks better if it's chrome

Overall very nice, and im using it ;)

7. mydriaz

mydriaz
    Premium Member

Nice one !
    Thank you.

8. I taught so too, it was there in the original livery too, so I just left it there. I also tried chrome, but I think it didn't look good so I changed it and it's completely black now with no fake shine.

9. Still has the fake shine, just to let you know

10. I'll be doing some others in the future, but school strarts again soon and I won't have the time then, so I'll be only making them during the weekends.

11. Thanks!! I always wished a an orange mclaren, like the mp4-12

12. Fantastic - thank you!
    Looks great ingame

13. awesome thank you! :)