McLaren MP4-27 Indian Edition HD (4096x4096)

Támár you misunderstood the whole thing Tom endres traveled to hungary before not cbrand493(nem ő utazott hanem Tom Endres, ne keverd össze:D) so please don't use google translator and learn english(Tom how old are you by the way?) (jövőre biztos mek Hungaroringre)

What He said up there ^^

Tom Endres
As much as I love your country guys (all trips to Budapest have been a blast so far), could you please speak English? Thanks. :)

What do you mean by blast?Do you mean that Hungary is bad?I knew that because of the lot of gypsis and because of the bad economy our country is bad but we cannot do anything for it:( .It's a shame.

Having a blast means they were great, don't you worry. :)

Támár you misunderstood the whole thing Tom endres traveled to hungary before not cbrand493(nem ő utazott hanem Tom Endres, ne keverd össze:D) so please don't use google translator and learn english(Tom how old are you by the way?) (jövőre biztos mek Hungaroringre)
Óóó,sorry! The king's pleasure (Hungaroring) will be! This year I was, I looked up close to Formula 1, you do not have to tell you ..... beszarás!

Ne keverjük ide a cigányokat,semmi közük nincs a magyarokhoz!!! Mi magyarok sajnos nem tehetünk róla,hogy ezek köztünk élnek,de ebbe ne bonyolódjunk bele! Ez az oldal csak is a FORMA 1-ről szól-szólhat! Annak meg örülök,hogy "cbrand493" -nak tetszet Magyarország! Remélem voltál a Hungaroringen is!

Thankfully google translate is on my side! I love the Hungaroring. One of my favorite tracks!

Támár your english is the best(I don't tease you or something else ,de most komolyan megtanulhatnád angolt mert google fordítónál még a webfordítás oldala is jobb:D. tényleg nem nehéz 2 , 3 év alatt megtanulhatod profi szintre)Sorry for writing in hungarian again , i just wanted to make sure he understand what i say.By the way Hungaroring isn't a expensive race for F1 because there cheap tickets for 35$ this year .

Támár your english is the best(I don't tease you or something else ,de most komolyan megtanulhatnád angolt mert google fordítónál még a webfordítás oldala is jobb:D. tényleg nem nehéz 2 , 3 év alatt megtanulhatod profi szintre)Sorry for writing in hungarian again , i just wanted to make sure he understand what i say.By the way Hungaroring isn't a expensive race for F1 because there cheap tickets for 35$ this year .
You're right, but it is not as easy as just learn spade-pack! It's like if I told you to learn Hungarian. The world's most powerful and the most difficult language! You are what nationality are you?

redb-webb-hung-2012-886x825.jpg
kemény ákos Támár József Your posts have been removed since they're not in English. It's either English or nothing on RD, as I've said many times.

Tom
I absolutely do not understand this! We have the problem when another Hungarian guy was talking in Hungarian? Perhaps you're a racist, or what??

View attachment 35576
I absolutely do not understand this! We have the problem when another Hungarian guy was talking in Hungarian? Perhaps you're a racist, or what??

You have made posts in Hungarian as well. RD is using English as it's language - the only language in the main boards. It's even in the terms of use. The ones you accepted when you signed up. I've told you not to speak Hungarian in this very thread a few weeks ago. If you continue ignoring this we're forced to take action.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back