McLaren MP4-13

Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 28995
  • Start date
it's a pity this and t300 don't have sound. These are 2 of the best mods I know of. I donated for them immediately when they came out

Yes it's a shame the mod is dead.... because these two mods are great. I am still against them having the donations still open when this mod is pretty much dead... but that's another story. What would be nice would be either they go back at it again or they pass on the assetts to VRC or ASR. The level of quality is very high already with these two cars, so it shouldn't be too much trouble for either team to work on it and add their own touch (if they think it's needed). It would be amazing to have all the latest sounds, physics and gfx applied to these amazing mods.

guys just wanted to say something. updatins is coming, update is coming

that is all, bye

Goes without saying, dont believe everything you read on the internet and if you do choose to believe it think about ones bias

Last edited:
The thing called "attitude" is just amazing. "We created it and we can do whatever the f*ck we want to do with it" The sad thing is, they are both legally and morally right. No one paid them, no one forced them, no one asked them and now they mercilessly go silent. They know damn well what they created brought joy to many lives. They know damn well how much it hurts for others while they try to fix internal issues. Please don't tell us stories. It's been 2 whole years.

A) You could have passed the files to another team. It's your choice. Community has to respect it.
B) FOM giving you problems? Oh please if that would be the case, many mods would have to removed. I just yesterday bought a splendid renault r25 mod from the wizards over at vrc. I don't see them getting sued?
C) You could have updated the files yourselves. I believe 2 years for 2 cars are more than enough. Exams? for 2 years? Crunch time at work? for 2 years? The only reasonable excuse left is health issue(phsyical or mental). At which point, my personal opinion is you should have let the team know and let someone else take your place. And i think any team member would do this. So that leaves this:

You had internal issues and the community had to suffer for it. Simple as that.

B) FOM giving you problems? Oh please if that would be the case, many mods would have to removed. I just yesterday bought a splendid renault r25 mod from the wizards over at vrc. I don't see them getting sued?

because they got permission from Renault or FOM?

0717.png

The thing called "attitude" is just amazing. "We created it and we can do whatever the f*ck we want to do with it" The sad thing is, they are both legally and morally right. No one paid them, no one forced them, no one asked them and now they mercilessly go silent. They know damn well what they created brought joy to many lives. They know damn well how much it hurts for others while they try to fix internal issues. Please don't tell us stories. It's been 2 whole years.

A) You could have passed the files to another team. It's your choice. Community has to respect it.
C) You could have updated the files yourselves. I believe 2 years for 2 cars are more than enough. Exams? for 2 years? Crunch time at work? for 2 years? The only reasonable excuse left is health issue(phsyical or mental). At which point, my personal opinion is you should have let the team know and let someone else take your place. And i think any team member would do this. So that leaves this:

When we have information about this or other mods we will provide it. Until then act your age, you are 30 and you are accusing people of having physical or mental problems. Its not very nice to be on the receiving end of a comment like that. We are a team, we each have our problems to tackle doesnt matter if its exams or work or any form of conflict, have some respect please

Im happy for VRC or any other team, we have had conflicts with a few of the other teams, losing your mods sucks, a lot of time goes into them, in the case of some mods a lot of money goes into them, for some that brings opportunities to become closer with teams to be invited as a VIP, for others you lose a lot of work and a lack of motivation follows. In some cases you can bring back that motivation but its not the same for everyone, sure its fine getting mad at me but theres still model upgrades to do, sounds, shaders and other optimisations. Well enough excuses

Didn´t know you had to dedicate the rest of your life just to make sure ungrateful people such as you can enjoy updated mod content for a bloody videogame. It´s been a long time, people that have worked on these cars have moved on, and so should you.

You are accusing people of having physical or mental problems.

Hey now, you've seen me not replying to michael because yeah, my reply was too long for something that just consists of some hundred thousand pixels. But i'm not accusing you of health issues. Quite the contrary.

"At which point, my personal opinion is you should have let the team know and let someone else take your place. And i think any team member would do this."

I'm saying if any member did have such issues(and i know you guys back from the ac forum days) they would be responsible and do the right thing. Any other critics towards my post can be made but this, i could not let slide. I'm def. not saying you guys have issues.
Besides, the possibility of ambitious people getting depressed is low. I was just stating any possibility that came to my mind. Ridicilous or not.

Didn´t know you had to dedicate the rest of your life just to make sure ungrateful people such as you can enjoy updated mod content for a bloody videogame. It´s been a long time, people that have worked on these cars have moved on, and so should you.

Yeah well that's kind of hard to do when your quality is utterly unsurpassed by anyone in the community. Let alone the fact that there's not a single alternative to what they made back in the day. It's been 2 years and just now, some team came out and put out something that resembles the renault v8 of VS. I love rss and their rss2 is superb. But it only comes close. That's how good VS was. A big f*cking emphasis on was.

Last edited:
Folks, it's "just" a mod car.

There are plenty of other mods out there, not to mention the sheer amount of Kunos' cars.

I think you will survive without this car to be updated.

Sure, we can all cry a bit and express our sadness over the 'loss' of this masterpiece but there is no need for any stupid demands and / or insults. :rolleyes:

as far as I know, VRC already asked Virtua Simulazioni if they would give them permission to update their mods. but the answer was NO.

but we still have hope
https://www.reddit.com/r/assettocorsa/comments/5vrpyg/are_virtua_simulazioni_still_active/

Sad... they should pass on the assets, they keep saying "update is coming", "update is coming"... it's now two years later...

Well, we asked David (VS member) to give us the permission to update their mod for the community without changing/modifying and erasing their work .. just fix the sound and physics for the latest AC version without touching any shaders etc...But he said no.. so you have to respect his decision and pass to something else..there is a lot of great F1 mods like RSS Hybrid and many others... you just need to search :)

strange they said no why let a good/perfect mod die like that I don't understand but thanks for the info

That's hardly strange given he created a new team which is focused on making actual money through their work. So making old stuff available again would in theory just be negative for the new business.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%