McLaren MP4-13

Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 28995
  • Start date
Don't know about you but I quite like the "Ferrari opponents" mod too.
That's if we speak of AC exclusively, if not only AC then there's many more great F1 mods ...regularly updated. :)

That's two amazing mod dead... the two F1 they produced are amazing but since they apparently aren't giving any support to them, they are dead...

The McLaren and Formula Renault will be eventually updated (physics and sounds), we just can't give any date. We are busy with other stuff...

Are you part of the modders for the two F1 ? Let's be honest and I really don't want to sound bitchy, but that's what you guys are saying for over a year now. So it's hard to think it's still alive.

What did they do to you to warrent such a negative tone and attitude?. It's a free mod that you have been able to use and it's up to modding team what to do with their vehicles, not you.

So you think it's ok they keep taking money and their stuff don't work ? Also, I donated because I thought their was going to be support behind the mod and they never did release a update... So yeah I am concerned to some level. And being a staff member you should have issues with them still accepting money but not fixing and updating the mod.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%