McLaren MP4-13

Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 28995
  • Start date
Lovely car (if maybe a teeny bit too difficult), hoping to make a league of it here:-
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ACMP413PSGL

There is a bug though, or perhaps something a newbie to AC like me doesn't know how to set up - the right side mirror is reflecting light the wrong way round (ie left=right and right=left). Virtual mirrors for now until it's hopefully fixed or you guys can tell me how to fix it.

Hey Guys, i cant seem to figure out how to install this mod correctly. when i install it the car works.. but the LEDs for the spedo and gear number dont show up. Any help would be fantastic,

Tried to put together at custom livery for this mod, the problem is that a can't seem to get the rev light working. Where are the rev light found, is it in the paint.dds or is it somewhere else?

Hey Guys, i cant seem to figure out how to install this mod correctly. when i install it the car works.. but the LEDs for the spedo and gear number dont show up. Any help would be fantastic,

I'm having EXACTLY the same problem, I can't stop driving this car, love the physics and sound, but the LED display doesn't work.

Any suggestions ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years