McLaren MP4-13 @ Spa-Francorchamps

:thumbsdown:

I don't think we can agree o nsomething! but i believe, you are a massive troll :D

Karim, believe or not but I think you are one massive cheater with your 1.47 lap. With this grip hacking I found I can easily prove who is cheater and who's not. I've been driven since 1999 so if you are so much faster than me with extra grip O you are pretty fast man :)

I can see when there's too much grip so don't show me your video clips, I've seen Tim Heinemann driving and that's enough for mee, nobody can't drive like that without extra grip!!! So you can drive with setup U ever wan't but do not wait me join to same Racing Clubs because I don't like slippery tracks so I do not join...I just enjoy good grip and high F1 speed until this bug is fixed...

I haven't done a single lap on spa with this car yet, the 1.47 was an estimation based on my first tests on another track.
So whoever is lapping faster than you is a cheater basically right ? :D
If you like magnet grip, why are you playing AC ? Do i have to point out that it is not fair to other people ?

This guy's a piece of work, lmao. Comes in and claims fast time - later reveals he's editing track grip as if it's a reasonable assumption. And has a superiority complex to top it off.

You said AC is an Arcade game. Your solution is to edit the surface files to add more grip? :roflmao:

I haven't done a single lap on spa with this car yet, the 1.47 was an estimation based on my first tests on another track.
If you like magnet grip, why are you playing AC ? Do i have to point out that it is not fair to other people ?
It's not that simply, my point was that if you have possibility to change these values so you have possibility to cheat online and you can always prove your laps with video clip...I can tell you that I hate AC so much but this Mika's F1 car make it more driveable. I do not like if there's too much grip like this my 1.25 is way too much but default grip is way too low to enjoy this mod at all so I will continue using some extra grip offline, maybe 1.15 is optimal, optimum 0.98 is too low grip and it does not feel realistic.

Then I got very good setup shared this topic, did very good lap but I was still 5-6 secs slower than fastest so I was forced to check if this game is possible to hack and it was. So I don't believe all lap times told us done without hack but that's their own problem, if I use some 'illegal' tricks so I do not hesitate to tell it...of course there's some styped looking very fast driving styles for this car but slipin' and sliding with F1 is not like real driving...so why drive F1 car that way if driving AC, why don't you choose some drifting mod for drifting :)

Last edited:
You said AC is an Arcade game. Your solution is to edit the surface files to add more grip? :roflmao:

Yes it is and this is for you too

It's not that simply, my point was that if you have possibility to change these values so you have possibility to cheat online and you can always prove your laps with video clip...

Only a real cheater hates what I found and your cheating it's all over :whistling:

Yes it is and this is for you too

It's not that simply, my point was that if you have possibility to change these values so you have possibility to cheat online and you can always prove your laps with video clip...

Only a real cheater hates what I found and your cheating it's all over :whistling:

I don't think you found anything. Editing those files does not allow you to cheat online. RSR leaderboards and any mp servers have checks for this purpose. Anyway, sorry for derailing the discussion.

I don't think you found anything. Editing those files does not allow you to cheat online. RSR leaderboards and any mp servers have checks for this purpose. Anyway, sorry for derailing the discussion.
You're right, it's not possible to use modified files online but modified memory is different case, if you can find these values from memory you can change them. You can find these values from memory if you know what to look, friction value is there... never heard that RAM cheating is not possible if you know what to do, also Race07 have Dedicated Server bug and you can move edited values from track to another track while not leave the session between...but I don't need that I just enjoy driving, winning is not for me, it's too easy...

So I hope that AC leave this Arcade Mod for me but encrypts all online files...

Guys, please do not use the setup thread to have petty arguments of "He's a troll" "No, he's a troll."

Kimmo, if you have criticisms of Assetto Corsa's file checksum for online play then please post them in the appropriate thread (here), rather than derailing a setup thread with your exploitations of offline play.

Back on topic please.

Thanks Chris, I'll inform Kunos also...

So I tested those different surface options again and for me fast or optimum not have enough grip for this mod. Setup is fine but the track is way too slippery. Dropped my extra grip to 1.15 and did 1.51.xxx laps very easily so faster laps need more grip or totally different driving style.

So there's also some problem with tyres, tyre model might not as good as it should, this is free mod and I can accept that but I hope tyre model update soon. It can't be that difficult to find good grip with F1 car, don't wanna learn new driving style as drifting is not my thing...

And 1 more time, optimum grip for Spa is 98 %, if you wanna try 100 % or more you must edit that file...my question is so why is that max 98 % grip setted, where comes this value anyway????

I remember that one time we used modified grip with Silverstone, grip was added to 1.15 to make too slippery track more driveable, that was PrestoGP world champion serie class 1 so changing these values is not a new thing...but of course in online everybody should have the same grip otherwise there's no real competition, grip is so important thing.

A little bit of topic but good info for illegal 'setups'...admin can move this to other topic if needed...

AC cheating earlier

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=121765&titleID=20046&onPage=1

Edit: 6 days old info telling more about AC Trainer

http://www.cheathappens.com/20046-PC-Assetto_Corsa_cheats

It seems that everyone is able to buy this cheating tool Assetto Corsa Trainer? Does it work in online? Note that you are able to find command promt from AC to set some values, why? it's a real simulator...no

iracing cheat info

http://www.iracing.com/iracingnews/iracing-news/iracing-qa

Read especially the 3rd comment from the previous link, iRacing have so nice way to handle cheaters LOL, driver who inform them banned and that's all, the game fixed LOL

So I think that almost all those Alien online drivers are some kind of cheaters, they won too easy with huge gaps, it's like a doping in sports. Many of us can take out everything from these cars but those Aliens are still so much faster, that's not real...that's the reason I won't join online races until this is perfectly fixed. Why in hell I spend my free time for practising and then loose to cheaters???
I found this cheating long time ago when guys much slower than me were faster than me just like that, like a magic happens over the night. I remember one race very well, a guy came to server and start practising, it was totally new track for him and he was several seconds slower than me when he stopped practising, he slipin' and sliding all over the track and it looks so difficult for him. I was there until the race started (like half hour) and he did not done any new laps. But when the race warmup started he was 3 seconds faster than me immediately, this 3 seconds gap is value I found all the time, where it comes if it's not cheating, All those 'Aliens' are always 3 seconds faster than others??? Later I also saw his Monaco replay and got his setup, I wasn't able to drive that fast no way, the track grip wasn't the same so he was cheated, I believe that he did used Dedicated Server bug in Race07 with some RAM tool or maybe Dedicated Server bug didn't even need any RAM tool to work...drive a track with custom grip and then in the same session change to race track, all grip and driving aids follows you and you are so much faster :)

This cheating ruin this hobby, hopelly they take out all online race prices until cheating is totally impossible. If you can win 10 000 dollars or more with cheating it's so wrong...iracing let you do that.

Last edited:
So you are able to make an estimation based on tests performed on another track! Wow, the Nostradamus reborn! Ah ah ah... :notworthy:

Last edited:
A little bit of topic but good info for illegal 'setups'...admin can move this to other topic if needed...

AC cheating earlier

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=121765&titleID=20046&onPage=1

Edit: 6 days old info telling more about AC Trainer

http://www.cheathappens.com/20046-PC-Assetto_Corsa_cheats

It seems that everyone is able to buy this cheating tool Assetto Corsa Trainer? Does it work in online? Note that you are able to find command promt from AC to set some values, why? it's a real simulator...no

iracing cheat info

http://www.iracing.com/iracingnews/iracing-news/iracing-qa

Read especially the 3rd comment from the previous link, iRacing have so nice way to handle cheaters LOL, driver who inform them banned and that's all, the game fixed LOL

So I think that almost all those Alien online drivers are some kind of cheaters, they won too easy with huge gaps, it's like a doping in sports. Many of us can take out everything from these cars but those Aliens are still so much faster, that's not real...that's the reason I won't join online races until this is perfectly fixed. Why in hell I spend my free time for practising and then loose to cheaters???
I found this cheating long time ago when guys much slower than me were faster than me just like that, like a magic happens over the night. I remember one race very well, a guy came to server and start practising, it was totally new track for him and he was several seconds slower than me when he stopped practising, he slipin' and sliding all over the track and it looks so difficult for him. I was there until the race started (like half hour) and he did not done any new laps. But when the race warmup started he was 3 seconds faster than me immediately, this 3 seconds gap is value I found all the time, where it comes if it's not cheating, All those 'Aliens' are always 3 seconds faster than others??? Later I also saw his Monaco replay and got his setup, I wasn't able to drive that fast no way, the track grip wasn't the same so he was cheated, I believe that he did used Dedicated Server bug in Race07 with some RAM tool or maybe Dedicated Server bug didn't even need any RAM tool to work...drive a track with custom grip and then in the same session change to race track, all grip and driving aids follows you and you are so much faster :)

This cheating ruin this hobby, hopelly they take out all online race prices until cheating is totally impossible. If you can win 10 000 dollars or more with cheating it's so wrong...iracing let you do that.

Kimmo this is the setups forum please stay on topic, this is not the place to have your discussions. Any further discussion on this topic will be removed from the setups forum.

If it were possible it would be appropriate to remove this thread.
As written above about cheating is absolutely shameful.
thx

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%