McLaren MP4-13 @ Spa-Francorchamps

Oke, I did 1.47.339 with optimum track :)

Spa_2015-04-30_00003.jpg

Now I think that low 1.40 is possible very soon...so F1 MMG 2007 lap times are possible with AC, you just need a very good setup LOL

Have a nice day and happy holidays!

Oke, I did 1.47.339 with optimum track :)

Spa_2015-04-30_00003.jpg

Now I think that low 1.40 is possible very soon...so F1 MMG 2007 lap times are possible with AC, you just need a very good setup LOL

Have a nice day and happy holidays!

Wow that's fast! Keen to see that replay. Did you use the exact setup as above?

Replay file doesn't work for me, crashes on loading screen, 1.44.698 with this setup is unbelievable man! well done!
No it's not, it's fake lap. Maybe that reply not work because you have different surface.ini settings :)

I added all FRICTION values to 1.25 and just teasing U LOL

Ahahaha you got me, I had my doubts though, I was amazed when I first saw your post, I wanted to see a video of it because I knew I couldn't be 7 seconds off :O_o::roflmao:

Ahahaha you got me, I had my doubts though, I was amazed when I first saw your post, I wanted to see a video of it because I knew I couldn't be 7 seconds off :O_o::roflmao:
I did 1.55.5xx without extra grip, with extra grip I dropped 11 secs easily, that shows how important grip is and what is the most used cheat in sim games. If you have more grip in way or another so you are easily much faster!!! Cheaters using this in every sim, they can do so fast laps so easily that you can't believe it!!!

So don't trust videos cheaters shows you, trust only your own speed...cheater can show you a video lap driven with these settings and then he can cheat you with RAM settings and you believe everything :)

You can't use these different values straight (hope so) in online but I can't understant why an 'realistic' racing sim have these 'open' files, this surface.ini should be crypted at least...

Only racing I do is with the Assetto Corsa Club racing, and we always start at ~93% track grip :) Every time I drive I always set the track to green, but with this I wanted to see how fast this car is on 100% grip

Still 1.47 high is possible with normal grip
With spa original surfaces.ini settings 1.47 is very optimistic thougth!!! I just tried again with basic friction values (KEY=ASPH-SPA_BLACK FRICTION=0.98), got 1.57.xxx, after extra grip (FRICTION=1.25) it's feels like you drive on ice LOL. I really don't know how realistic that spa default grip is but I don't like that kind of sliding as my real car not slide like that on the warm dry asphalt...so if you really wanna enjoy this mod so add more grip :)

And if you wanna share your Alien laptimes so please share your possible modified surfaces.ini file so we can test. I created 2 videos from my 1.44.698 laps but still missing sounds, videos created with MSI Afterburner and sound recording setted but cannot hear any sounds??? I will share those videos asap sound recording works...so nice and clean laps with awesome sounds...max grip is something like FRICTION=1.2, more than that is doing more harm than good...

interesting. didn't know it was so easy to hack, kunos should try and fix that.
just got into the 1:51.9 after a lot of laps (on the optimum surface, which I usually avoid), great car & track. haven't driven anything else since this was released.

also, I don't get the complaints about the sound - to me it is pretty much perfect.

Last edited:
With spa original surfaces.ini settings 1.47 is very optimistic thougth!!! I just tried again with basic friction values (KEY=ASPH-SPA_BLACK FRICTION=0.98), got 1.57.xxx, after extra grip (FRICTION=1.25) it's feels like you drive on ice LOL. I really don't know how realistic that spa default grip is but I don't like that kind of sliding as my real car not slide like that on the warm dry asphalt...so if you really wanna enjoy this mod so add more grip :)

And if you wanna share your Alien laptimes so please share your possible modified surfaces.ini file so we can test. I created 2 videos from my 1.44.698 laps but still missing sounds, videos created with MSI Afterburner and sound recording setted but cannot hear any sounds??? I will share those videos asap sound recording works...so nice and clean laps with awesome sounds...max grip is something like FRICTION=1.2, more than that is doing more harm than good...
I don't understand why are you changing track grip at all ???

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%