AC McLaren MP4/13 @ Adelaide 1988 - Sunday 10th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I actually love this combo! Was having a great battle with @kedy89 Finally overtook him on the second last lap, but I spun right after that :roflmao:

Thanks for coming guys, and thanks @Chris Stacey & @Sniper for the event as always :thumbsup:

WOdoow3.jpg

Awesome race, haven't had so much fun since the Alfa GTA @ Silverstone national :D

First few laps close battle with @Sun Levi and @Fred Locklear, after Fred made a mistake only with Sun for almost the whole race. Thanks a lot for the fun guys, enjoyed it a lot :). Also thanks Sun for waiting for me after I had spun in the hairpin, only realised that after watching the replay. Had thought you too made a mistake first, as I saw you coming back on track in the final corner. Shame about your mistake in the end, wasn't sure if I was able to keep you behind, was struggling with the tyres in the final laps.

The combo turned out great, especially after @Sniper had turned off damage and raised the grip level :thumbsup:

Ya it was a fun race. I went with softs mainly because after I did my first qualifying stint on softs, I switched to mediums in the last minute to give them a feel, and I immediately spun at the first chicane. Decided to go with the devil I knew and pit for a change if needed.

I still really need some experience driving with other people around. I constantly miss turn points and twice got totally lost where I was on the track and missed braking for the hairpin after the long straight. I'm getting there. Give me a couple more years and I may be able to keep it on the track and compete :)

btw, did my high ping cause any problems? Have experienced that driving through corners looks pretty weird with fast cars, more like some kind of sliding.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back