McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Nurburgring GP

Nice one guys, hope it all helps.

Been tinkering a little bit with the setup :). Not completely convinced whether to go with 0-4 wing or 1-5 as both seem alright, though running with 0-4 just now has yielded a few low 1:56's, so i'll advocate that for the time being :thumbsup:

New vid too, much better than the last one.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/media/mp4-12c-gt3-nurburgring-gp-1-56-149.6962/

would this setup work for a 1h race (with other tires of course)? havent really tried this car, or gt cars in general and wont be able to practice before the race.

would this setup work for a 1h race (with other tires of course)? havent really tried this car, or gt cars in general and wont be able to practice before the race.

It's an old one so probably not, at least not without a few tweaks to correct ride height etc.

I've got this one you could try, it'll run fine with a full tank if needed, but is untested in race conditions over such a length as you require.

Attachments

• MP4-12C GT3 Race.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,502
Where do I place this file? I can't get this setup to take affect. I tried in the Steam Apps>common>AC>system>setups and created a file for the car. Is that not where it needs to be placed? Thanks for any help

Anyone have set that actually works post 1.0? Im kind of stuck with setup now with this car, just cant get rid of understeer in slow corners without making it then too twitchy on fast corners.

Brakes are another issue im having atm, im locking a lot more with this car than other GT3:s or GT2:s. Default brake bias is lots towards front, but even if i take it to something like 60 it doesnt seem to help at all, then just loose some braking power but still locking rather easily.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back