1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Some ideas how to make a setup for this? WR is a 8,03 min with top speed of 289km/h.... I did lower a rear wing and increased a gear ratio but the most I could manage was 279km/h. I have no idea how to make it faster :(
  2. I did 8.22 (10th on rsr) min with this setup so far. It lacks straight line speed compared to top 5. This setup is capable of 8.20 dead I believe, but it would be still 17 sec behind Enzo's WR. Where do I get more speed out of this? Lower the wing even more? It is quaite stable, so I may try.

Attached Files:

3. lower the wing to 1 or 2 (maybe 0 ?) and adjust your gearing so you're not hitting the revs half way down the long straight. Then try and balance the car from there so its driveable..
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Dont' worry about catching Enzo or Hany, they are super super aliens and their times are just out of this world.

Here's my set-up, good enough for a 8:15, with about 10laps practise.. I don't know Nords that well so in the right hands I'm sure it can do a sub-8:10 :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Here is my setup

onboard lap of that WR

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. What is the deal with pressing gas and brake pedal at the same time? What's that supose to do to the car?
  7. stabilizing the car under braking to avoid liftoff oversteer by applying a little bit of throttle when braking. The mclaren needs that when using very low wing.
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah, it helps when pushing very hard. But I still don't push enough, cause 8,16,7 is not even close... Playing it too safe I guess.